5'6 Aquille Carr Official 2010-11 Mixtape; Baltimore's Crime Stopper!

Impressive ability to break down the defense and finish around the rim. What's his jump shot like?

Originally Posted by roc4life24

wish he was 5'11 but still will score 30 many a night in NCAAs 

... hold on. 
eyes.gif

i dont know if you realize how tough it is to score 30 in one night against D1 teams, let alone every night

i dont know if you realize how tough it is to score 30 in one night against D1 teams, let alone every night

Originally Posted by sonunox34

... hold on. 
eyes.gif
many a night yes. you know a schedule is almost 40 games right. 15 of those hes a threat to get 30. depends if the coach gives him the keys or not. 
[h1]Devan Downey had many a hightlight night [/h1]

Originally Posted by sonunox34

... hold on. 
eyes.gif
many a night yes. you know a schedule is almost 40 games right. 15 of those hes a threat to get 30. depends if the coach gives him the keys or not. 
[h1]Devan Downey had many a hightlight night [/h1]

He's 5'6 and he's two years older than the guys in his class, I think that 750K is pure fiction and he is not under any circumstances the number 1 player in his class or even top 10, HES 5'6.

He's 5'6 and he's two years older than the guys in his class, I think that 750K is pure fiction and he is not under any circumstances the number 1 player in his class or even top 10, HES 5'6.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I thought reports came out that he was NOT offered 750k to play in Italy....anyways, that was a fun mixtape to watch.

What's his ceiling?

Nah he deff was offered it. Check this article. http://rivals.yahoo.com/h...ia?urn=highschool-wp1862
Using common sense, why would Roma pay HIM that to play? Right now? I don't buy it. It being on yahoo means nothing.

I thought reports came out that he was NOT offered 750k to play in Italy....anyways, that was a fun mixtape to watch.

What's his ceiling?

Nah he deff was offered it. Check this article. http://rivals.yahoo.com/h...ia?urn=highschool-wp1862
Using common sense, why would Roma pay HIM that to play? Right now? I don't buy it. It being on yahoo means nothing.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What's his ceiling?

He himself confirmed it, and so did his coach. Not only Yahoo wrote about it.

What's his ceiling?

Can you post a link where Carr CONFIRMS he was offered 750k? 

Watch the first video in the Yahoo article I posted earlier. He says it there. Also, you can read the end of the article.

Watch the first video in the Yahoo article I posted earlier. He says it there. Also, you can read the end of the article.

if he had that offer, you don't think he would have taken the next plane out there?

Heard this kid HAS to get out of Baltimore. Too many enablers/too much of a circus. Read that Kids on opposing teams are even afraid to foul him in case he gets hurt & people come rushing out of the stands.

if he had that offer, you don't think he would have taken the next plane out there?

Heard this kid HAS to get out of Baltimore. Too many enablers/too much of a circus. Read that Kids on opposing teams are even afraid to foul him in case he gets hurt & people come rushing out of the stands.

Pretty obvious that the kid and his people are floating the rumors themselves so that other Euro clubs take notice and make him offers. It's a common sports agent move; I'd guess he's having trouble meeting the academic standards for major programs.

People must think Euro clubs are stupid if they think anyone is offering a 5'6 teenager with handle 750k to play basketball.

Pretty obvious that the kid and his people are floating the rumors themselves so that other Euro clubs take notice and make him offers. It's a common sports agent move; I'd guess he's having trouble meeting the academic standards for major programs.

People must think Euro clubs are stupid if they think anyone is offering a 5'6 teenager with handle 750k to play basketball.

Back
Top Bottom