55 y/o Grandma bones a 12 y/o boy for her birthday.

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Dayton, Ohio - A woman accused of celebrating her 55th birthday by having sex with a 12-year-old boy pleaded guilty to one count of gross sexual imposition of a person under age 13 on Friday, Oct. 23. Gloria J. Murphy, of 5440 Rawlings Drive, appeared before Montgomery County Common Pleas Judge Mary Katherine Huffman, who set sentencing for Dec. 2. The charge is a third-degree felony, punishable by up to five years in prison. Murphy, who uses a walker and an oxygen tube, appeared frail.
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif
Born, raised, and still live in Dayton.............
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Sorry to hear about that. I grew up in that armpit. Glad I moved out
pimp.gif
I thought New Jersey was the armpit of America
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

Man I'm just shakin' my head at this..I'm still in Dayton..My brother lived on that same street..Ohio is straight horrible..I gotta get outta here with a quickness..
Another Daytonian.......
pimp.gif
Unfortunately yes..I know exactly what house that is..It's like 3 doors down from where my brother lived for 2 years..Right off ofWoodman..Why oh why can't I get out of this hellhole of a city??..I need to move to NYC or Philly..

Man I'm just shakin' my head at this..I'm still in Dayton..My brother lived on that same street..Ohio is straight horrible..I gotta get outta here with a quickness..
Another Daytonian.......
pimp.gif
Unfortunately yes..I know exactly what house that is..It's like 3 doors down from where my brother lived for 2 years..Right off of Woodman..Why oh why can't I get out of this hellhole of a city??..I need to move to NYC or Philly..
Philly is worse than Dayton
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Dayton, Ohio - A woman accused of celebrating her 55th birthday by having sex with a 12-year-old boy pleaded guilty to one count of gross sexual imposition of a person under age 13 on Friday, Oct. 23. Gloria J. Murphy, of 5440 Rawlings Drive, appeared before Montgomery County Common Pleas Judge Mary Katherine Huffman, who set sentencing for Dec. 2. The charge is a third-degree felony, punishable by up to five years in prison. Murphy, who uses a walker and an oxygen tube, appeared frail.
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif
Born, raised, and still live in Dayton.............
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Parents just moved to Centerville a couple months ago...
smh.gif
at this entire case.

Back
Top Bottom