5'10" 220lb Teacher beat up by 4'2" 50lb six year old student

Taht girl is disgusting look at those disgusting tattoos and ugly *** short hair. yuck.

*sees comment*

*notices who said it*

*keeps it moving*

I saw the news report on WSHH and they showed the kid in additional martial arts poses. He's definitely enrolled in a class. The kid's claiming he forgot is probably why he gets away with his behavior.

As far as the gif goes, she also has a video on WSHH and its sad to think that she'll be somebody's mother one day :smh: .

I fail to see how a teacher, while holding a kids wrists and dragging him to the principals office.....and being kicked in the knee causing his knee to pop....constitutes being "beat up."

Yellow journalism.

Last edited:
I fail to see how a teacher, while holding a kids wrists and dragging him to the principals office.....and being kicked in the knee causing his knee to pop....constitutes being "beat up."

These headlines are so misleading, and I hate the fact that they feel the need to give the teachers stats as if to say he should of been able to handle himself. The proof is there that the kid is a bully and I hope the teacher gets paid. Nobody is disciplining these kids and at his age he is going to be a big problem very soon. And why the hell would his parents allow that picture to be used if they are trying to establish he is a good kid.

I don't understand why people feel the need to make fun of the fact he got kicked in the knee and got inured. People act like if he had restrained the kid that he wouldn't be facing charges right now and everyone would be talking about how a man his size shouldn't have put hands on a little boy. Like said above lose lose situation. I just hope this embarassment pays off for him.

If a kid messed up my knee like that, I'd be so tempted to Super Saijyin punch a hole in his face :smh:. I don't like kids in general, I couldn't imagine being a teacher to some of those monsters.

Last edited:
These headlines are so misleading, and I hate the fact that they feel the need to give the teachers stats as if to say he should of been able to handle himself. The proof is there that the kid is a bully and I hope the teacher gets paid. Nobody is disciplining these kids and at his age he is going to be a big problem very soon. And why the hell would his parents allow that picture to be used if they are trying to establish he is a good kid.

I don't understand why people feel the need to make fun of the fact he got kicked in the knee and got inured. People act like if he had restrained the kid that he wouldn't be facing charges right now and everyone would be talking about how a man his size shouldn't have put hands on a little boy. Like said above lose lose situation. I just hope this embarassment pays off for him.

This x1000. Would rep, but Im out of reps... again... I stay using dem reps :rolleyes

fought a 6 year old once. Dominated.

I mean, it was 2009, but still. It counts.

:smh: Your son is out here TRAUMATIZING folks with his Frank Dux kicks and all you can talk about is beating up a child?

bad *** little kids. I remember a while ago a friend of my mothers brought her son to a family function. Kid ran into my room and began jumping on my bed. When I told him to get off he jumped off and kicked me in my knee. I wanted to strong arm that chump. Glad that the teacher is suing.

very believable. I remember one time I was standing and some kids were rowdy and one of them ran and bumped into my knee. I let out a loud scream of pain as I felt my knee tweak.

This will be very hard to understand for people who haven't worked with troublesome students.

I'm taking notes, some big bully dude come up to me looking for a fight, drop kick him right in the kneecaps, not so intimidating while he hobbling around trying 

Back
Top Bottom