50% off!! Employee appreciation for FL, FA and Champs this weekend.

i wish i knew footlocker workers...
frown.gif
i need pippens.

Good looks on the info, I'm wondering if any of the remaining CDPs floating around will be included like they were for the f&f 30% off.

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

i dont get how that works
u just walk in and ask 4 %50 off???
NO. It's employee appreciation. Which means that the discount is for people who are emplyoyed at these stores BUT if u kno any who works thereor if u have good "social skills" u could get an employee to let u use their discount on whatever is not excluded. U may have to do sum politic'nor even come out ur pocket a few dollars to seal the deal but thats basically how it works. And to the other dude there are no printout or onlines codes oranything. Hope this helped any1 else who was goin 2 ask similar questions

Just talked to my manager a few mins ago..

No email yet on the Employee Appreciation..should come Wednesday or Thursday..

Hopefully the Penny III's are not excluded same with the Kobe IV "Del Sols"

I'm pretty sure they know everyone is going to try to hit up their friends who work at these stores and give them the grocery list of shoes.

hopefully FTL Inc will allow the new Air Jordan '09 during this 50% EA seeing how they sold poorly across the country

i can promise you the 09 will be EXCLUDED.

kobe's are a possible one as well since they were last time and selling rather well. other than that possibly penny 3,foam lites,afi 1's dunks, theusual basically.

will keep an eye out for the email tomorrow,thursday.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

pimp.gif
flight lites here I come...

Fo Shizzle....Blk/Purp all the way!!!!

This couldn't come at a better time!!!!

Back
Top Bottom