50% DRJAYS - YALL WERE TOO LATE (EXPIRES IN 2 HOURS)

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

perfect time not to have money on my card
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
  SAME WITH ME!! 

How much do Levi's shrink to fits actually shrink, more than a full size?

How much do Levi's shrink to fits actually shrink, more than a full size?

"No items are qualified for this promotion"

Tried g-shock and crooks and castle jacket... why is it not working?

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I think it's just for the items from the link on the homepage...crumby brands (imo).

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I think it's just for the items from the link on the homepage...crumby brands (imo).

the point is that at the time of OP's posting, it was working on everything. I don't shop at Dr. Jays but that meant 50% off New Era, Nike, Converse, Levi. You would have to try real hard to find something not worth buying at 50% off. They have sinced fixed the code to work as originally intended according to other posters.

thanks anyway op.

the point is that at the time of OP's posting, it was working on everything. I don't shop at Dr. Jays but that meant 50% off New Era, Nike, Converse, Levi. You would have to try real hard to find something not worth buying at 50% off. They have sinced fixed the code to work as originally intended according to other posters.

thanks anyway op.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

the point is that at the time of OP's posting, it was working on everything. I don't shop at Dr. Jays but that meant 50% off New Era, Nike, Converse, Levi. You would have to try real hard not to find something not worth buying at 50% off. They have sinced fixed the code to work as originally intended according to other posters.

thanks anyway op.

they might start it back up though there always having sells
bought two LRG tees for 50% off about two weeks ago

and there always having alot of 20% of any order sales (shoulder shrug)

Originally Posted by xblaze23

the point is that at the time of OP's posting, it was working on everything. I don't shop at Dr. Jays but that meant 50% off New Era, Nike, Converse, Levi. You would have to try real hard not to find something not worth buying at 50% off. They have sinced fixed the code to work as originally intended according to other posters.

thanks anyway op.

they might start it back up though there always having sells
bought two LRG tees for 50% off about two weeks ago

and there always having alot of 20% of any order sales (shoulder shrug)

Back
Top Bottom