50 chicken mcNuggets for $8.99

High Metabolism FTW I could eat those in 30mins or so and still be hungry 2 hours later...besides Wendys Nuggets and BBQ Sauce are better

Originally Posted by Executive76

roll.gif
@ people spending too much money on a plasma tv that they have to eat chicken nuggets on Superbowl Sunday
Word because eating Chicken McNuggets are a sign of soci-economic status .... enlighten us with more of your dumb logic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just like every other McDonalds special that is posted on NT. . . I am gonna drive up there, ask them about the special and then they aren't going to haveany idea what I am talking about.

If this is legit though, I'm bringing this to my Super Bowl party.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

roll.gif
@ people spending too much money on a plasma tv that they have to eat chicken nuggets on Superbowl Sunday
Word because eating Chicken McNuggets are a sign of soci-economic status .... enlighten us with more of your dumb logic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I let that @%## go for a reason... now excuse me, I have a date with some McNuggets in front of my 60 inch
grin.gif

I would have no problem engulfing those mcnuggets down, even if I'm too full, I will just give them to family and friends or even the homeless.

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I let that @%## go for a reason... now excuse me, I have a date with some McNuggets in front of my 60 inch
grin.gif
Pull your skirt down ladies...it was a joke I was bored atwork
laugh.gif

Chicken Wings>Chicken Nuggets

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derryj3

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

mcnuggets are terrible...Wendys and Burger King nuggets FTW!
SMALL___Blasphemy___Shelly.jpg

how you gonna say that
Do you seriously think Mickey D's Nuggets are better than Wendy's?
indifferent.gif

Might hit this up..

^^
eek.gif
Let me get a stack of fry's that big too..and a pint of bbq sauce and a pint of sweet and sour sauce ..

laugh.gif
@ people catching feeling over chicken nuggets

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

Just like every other McDonalds special that is posted on NT. . . I am gonna drive up there, ask them about the special and then they aren't going to have any idea what I am talking about.

tell me about it...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
Why doesn't this happen in Canada.....FTL.
laugh.gif
Reminds me of when I first moved to Canada. Asking for a dollar menu atMcDs. Got stonefaced...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I had 22 nuggets in one sitting a few weeks ago.
thats not that really alot... i eat a 20 piece, 2 apple pies and a large fries all the time and i'm a skinny dude

step your nugget game up before you brag
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom