50 Cent's $350k briefcase

laugh.gif
On second thought....The money is mad fake.... Go to the 00:34 mark on the Youtube vid and compare the back of the "$100" to this:

money-100-back.jpg

....Joints are WAY off....

Im not going out of my way to "hate"... I know he has it...but he fooled most of us with this Video....
grin.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
On second thought....The money is mad fake.... Go to the 00:34 mark on the Youtube vid and compare the back of the "$100" to this:

money-100-back.jpg

Im not going out of my way to "hate"... I know he has it...but he fooled most of us with this Video....
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

..money looks a bit fake

Easy to say for somebody whose never seen that much before in his life. Assuming it was real how would you even know?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The amount has nothing to do with it though, Ive never seen that much either but if all the bills were purple you wouldn't take my word for it that its fake?

All's you have to do is to know what ONE $100 dollar bill looks like.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

..money looks a bit fake

Easy to say for somebody whose never seen that much before in his life. Assuming it was real how would you even know?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The amount has nothing to do with it though, Ive never seen that much either but if all the bills were purple you wouldn't take my word for it that its fake?

All's you have to do is to know what ONE $100 dollar bill looks like.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

money-100-back.jpg

grin.gif
tired.gif

Dude shun please.
OH snap that money is fake...I bet those cars are fake too.
grin.gif

Big Boi: eff the shoes look at the car Negro

laugh.gif

money-100-back.jpg

grin.gif
tired.gif

Dude shun please.
grin.gif

Big Boi: eff the shoes look at the car Negro

Originally Posted by Ginzo

laugh.gif

money-100-back.jpg

grin.gif
tired.gif

Dude shun please.
grin.gif

Big Boi: #&@& the shoes look at the car N*#*

Im guessing you didnt follow my instructions....Because anyone with vision can tell that those bills are fake...Im not even hating on the man...He's worth 9 figures...I was fooled and I had to point out how and why I was fooled since I was givin' the man props in my previous post

And of course the whips aint fake...

Originally Posted by Ginzo

laugh.gif

money-100-back.jpg

grin.gif
tired.gif

Dude shun please.
grin.gif

Big Boi: #&@& the shoes look at the car N*#*

Im guessing you didnt follow my instructions....Because anyone with vision can tell that those bills are fake...Im not even hating on the man...He's worth 9 figures...I was fooled and I had to point out how and why I was fooled since I was givin' the man props in my previous post

And of course the whips aint fake...

he playing with prop money?

in the end he still won cause he COULD do it if he wanted lol

now i'll wait for MTO to steal this from here...report it as breaking news- then he'll respond by going to the bank or doing something even more ridiculous to prove them wrong  and hilarity will ensue

now i'll wait for MTO to steal this from here...report it as breaking news- then he'll respond by going to the bank or doing something even more ridiculous to prove them wrong  and hilarity will ensue

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Right, But did you see the differences?...Im not trying to hate on Fif'...I know dude could fill 30 Lambo' trunks with Benjamins, but the joints in that video were bang bang.... 

Right, But did you see the differences?...Im not trying to hate on Fif'...I know dude could fill 30 Lambo' trunks with Benjamins, but the joints in that video were bang bang.... 

naw i'm not saying your wrong-  i watched real quick and didnt really notice...but yea we agree that it doesnt matter
laugh.gif

naw i'm not saying your wrong-  i watched real quick and didnt really notice...but yea we agree that it doesnt matter
laugh.gif

i watched the video again after i read Dirty comment...........it did look off

but my question still remains...

how can i obtain that AAA grade prop money?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

it aint grade AAA if you got people proving its fake off a youtube clip...but you can get them supernotes - $50 will get you $100...pass in the hood no problem
laugh.gif

but it looks like fif is out with Money May...it was prob his $
laugh.gif
he known to keep dirty stacks.... but i'm sure this aint fake:

x2_356a281

"just got off the jet in vegas"

x2_3578bfe

x2_357871a

x2_357810a

x2_357d782

x2_357dc9d

x2_357eab0

these are all from today
laugh.gif
they living that life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

it aint grade AAA if you got people proving its fake off a youtube clip...but you can get them supernotes - $50 will get you $100...pass in the hood no problem
laugh.gif

but it looks like fif is out with Money May...it was prob his $
laugh.gif
he known to keep dirty stacks.... but i'm sure this aint fake:

x2_356a281

"just got off the jet in vegas"

x2_3578bfe

x2_357871a

x2_357810a

x2_357d782

x2_357dc9d

x2_357eab0

these are all from today
laugh.gif
they living that life
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

money-100-back.jpg

grin.gif
tired.gif

after looking at the vid again, your right they are way off. the back of his100$ bills looks way different. the print looks darker. but hey we all know fifty could do it with real money if he wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom