50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

LOL at Banks not going gold. You guys get more dumb by the thread.
what did rotten apple sell? That album came out in 06 when G-unit was still somewhat revelant and bricked...So what is he gonna do now? Diamondright? My bad I'm slow...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

what did rotten apple sell? That album came out in 06 when G-unit was still somewhat revelant and bricked...So what is he gonna do now? Diamond right? My bad I'm slow...
smh.gif
yea banks and g-unit are irrelevant right now

F all that... pistol petes baby momma is bad... she could catch it on any day... what's her name?

what did rotten apple album sell? That album came out in 06 when G-unit was still somewhat revelant and bricked...So what is he gonna do now? Diamond right? My bad I'm slow...
smh.gif

fixed

50 CENT the only positive male role model i have...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

but im saying..kissing another man is way worse than being a ex C.O. in my book..and that hoopla over wayne kissing baby did not last long...

weezy f baby...please say the baby, i think given the content of his rhymes no one is surprised that he kissed baby + he explained the situation (he's inthe black mafia. haha) ross was asked if he was a CO, he said "im a boss", then they asked him again and he said "trilla", then they askedhim again and he said no. but ross "made a couple million dollars last year dealing weight"

Originally Posted by Dan3429

but im saying..kissing another man is way worse than being a ex C.O. in my book..and that hoopla over wayne kissing baby did not last long...
weezy f baby...please say the baby, i think given the content of his rhymes no one is surprised that he kissed baby + he explained the situation (he's in the black mafia. haha) ross was asked if he was a CO, he said "im a boss", then they asked him again and he said "trilla", then they asked him again and he said no. but ross "made a couple million dollars last year dealing weight"
The %!#+ are you talking about?

You just said a whole lot of nothing.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Get a new one than....All three of your jumpoffs basically telling you to go kick rock on V-Day..[/color]
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
burn down they houses since Curtis is your role model

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Just went through the last few pages and this jeffort5 dude won't shut up.
laugh.gif
He's so worried that 50 is winning and people are supporting him in this battle. Why don't you worry about yourself?

Ross just needs to shut the hell up. What was up with that gay p0rno?
to be honest with u goofy..i really dont care whos winning cuz neither one of them pay my bills homeboy..im just stating the obvious..i men this is a discussion board right? if i was only worried about myself..then nobody would post on nt? right? exactly...stop trying to cut the line and stay in your place next time

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

I haven't been to the music forum forever, I didn't even know 50 gets love on here now. Just a made up situation by both men to sell more albums, both are lames and have never made a decent album.

It was decent
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Get a new one than....All three of your jumpoffs basically telling you to go kick rock on V-Day..[/color]
grin.gif
stop it your hurting my feelings...

laugh.gif
He's so worried that 50 is winning and people are supporting him in this battle. Why don't you worry about yourself?

to be honest with u goofy..i really dont care whos winning cuz neither one of them pay my bills homeboy..im just stating the obvious..i men this is a discussion board right? if i was only worried about myself..then nobody would post on nt? right? exactly...stop trying to cut the line and stay in your place next time
pyp is somewhere in general..not here my dude

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

I haven't been to the music forum forever, I didn't even know 50 gets love on here now. Just a made up situation by both men to sell more albums, both are lames and have never made a decent album.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. you got your opinion but c'mon now grodt is damn near if not a classic

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

I think 50 goes down as rap worst dressed rapper, his stylist should be fired immediately
How is he the worst dressed?
Is it because he ain't wearing skinny jeans with a scarf and trying to look all pretty?
tired.gif

His style is the exact same way as when he first dropped. If only his music was like that as well.

Come on bruh. I hate how swag has taken over music in rap but seriously this cat Fif came out with spaghetti strapped wife beaters. He's the worst dressed entertainer let alone rapper for that !$% alone. He might as well wear stiletto pumps with his spaghetti strap wifebeaters.

180px-Mudmee_tie_dye.jpg
dude got on a 1 piece
bd4358de46ea673ac847d88f6e106ede2156205.bmp
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I looked it up..

Rotten Apple sold 143,000 first week
Trilla sold 198,000 first week..

Banks sold 650,000 here and went gold in Canada.
Ross I believe is hovering around a million I couldn't find the exact number.

Originally Posted by Essential1

I looked it up..

Rotten Apple sold 143,000 first week
Trilla sold 198,000 first week..

Banks sold 650,000 here and went gold in Canada.
Ross I believe is hovering around a million I couldn't find the exact number.

Rotten Apple was a dud... It wasn't a good albu,, i think because it leaked out a year early and banks had to rerecord it, "the bigwithdrawl"..... i think his new album will be good, his current mixtapes show hunger

Back
Top Bottom