50 Cent Speaks on "Soulful" Black Magic album (Long Read)

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

50 cent hasnt been a hit maker for a few years now... let it go...

and we all know he's not a good rapper so if he tries to go another route its probably gonna be an even bigger fail...

So if 50 isn't a HIT maker when who is??

I'll wait while you name a bunch of guys with LESS hits in a longer period of time...

Don't act like he wasn't on a #1 record last year...

just cuz he isnt doesnt mean somebody else is... and what song was he on that went #1?

50 cent hasnt been a hit maker for a few years now... let it go...

and we all know he's not a good rapper so if he tries to go another route its probably gonna be an even bigger fail...

So if 50 isn't a HIT maker when who is??

I'll wait while you name a bunch of guys with LESS hits in a longer period of time...

Don't act like he wasn't on a #1 record last year...

just cuz he isnt doesnt mean somebody else is... and what song was he on that went #1?

crack a bottle lol

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

American Gangster was a horrible album, so I hope it doesn't sound like that. No completely horrible, but it was thrown together like it had NO SOUL. Ironic.

50 is still a good rapper. Always will be one of the best. Go post in the j.cole section, for those who disagree. We won't miss you.

infinite amount of fail

The GOD awful "Crack A Bottle"...

laugh.gif

u know good and damn well eminem coulda put anybody on that song and it still woulda went #1 

Ehhh....

good samples never hurt anyone.
pimp.gif

Maybe he can pull an AG...would def be interesting.

"Before I Self Destruct" was beyond dope so I will definitely check for this one

Originally Posted by Dan3429

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I won't mind a soulful sound from 50, especially if its got a "laid back" feel along the lines of

pimp.gif

Maaaan that bodysnatchers tape was fire
pimp.gif

I was dissapointed at WGIFC vol. 3 which I remember came out around the same time and was thoroughly impressed how bodysnatchers was sounding

50 gotta go back to his pre- GRODT flow. He used to be real witty with his hood references and slick talk.

So it's gonna sound like ThisIs50.com Vol. 1 (Return of the Bodysnatchers)? Cause that mixtape had quite a few soul samples on it.

american gangster was one of the best rap albums of the latter part of the decade.

He could make Get Rich again and people will still go against it..

He can't win with certain people.........

His last couple albums just had huge empty spots in them....

BISD was a good album..... It started off well and ended well... The middle kept it from being where it needed to be.... (Strong Enough, Get It Hot, I Got Swag & Baby By Me)

Same thing with Curtis (it is his worst album) but he had a weak start a very solid middle, a few weak tracks, and then a couple good one's and the end was just god awful (Peep Show & Fire
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
)

He needs to just treat it like a mixtape and if he makes a single it needs to be a "I Get Money" not "Baby By Me"

I do expect a lot from this though..

Following a statement with "it's my opinion" doesn't justify it if it's a effin stupid one

Back
Top Bottom