50 Cent going too far? Pix w/Rick Ross son...

if mayweather and 50 fought i think 50 would hand it to him...and ross could kick both of they @+#es

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

if mayweather and 50 fought i think 50 would hand it to him...and ross could kick both of they #$*es

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Miss Info wrote:
Its been proven in court that Rick Ross has not fulfilled his legal responsibility to his son with Kemp. And that's just a financial measure of fatherhood, not even all the emotional and physical support a child needs. So, with that in mind….is this trip to a new and exciting city with your mom and older brothers, visiting a famous athlete's beautiful home and hanging out with him, meeting big stars…how can you say that this little boy (who has suffered health problems) shouldn't have that experience? Can his joy be separated from the irony or the motivation?

I'm going to have to agree with her.

Yeah that is true, but don't act like 50 and Mayweather really cares about Ross's son either. As soon as Rick Ross career is over, they'll act likethey don't know Ross's son.

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

They're both herbs. One's just good very very good at throwing his fists and the other is an exceptional businessman. Other than that, dudes are @%!$*%% lames.
tired.gif
you say it like none of that is important
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

50 is more of a dad to Rick Ross' child

what's the time frame on that one tho...

I agree with what you are trying to get at but 50 has given him and his mom money, let them meet famous people, and experience things that theaverage person doesn't experience. And on top of that 50 made sure he pointed Rick Ross' baby mom into the right direction so she can get her bookpublished, and make more money. I understand 50 is doing this all for the publicity but at the same time its more than what Ricky can say. Like I saidRick's son has health issues and the only person helping is 50 right now.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom