50 Cent going too far? Pix w/Rick Ross son...

50tiafloyd2.jpg

That's crazy...Rick Ross should get @ 50 AND his triflin @&& baby moms...
The fact that she even allows 50 & Floyd (who also has beef w/Ross) to take pix w/his son is CrAzY
50 is most likely diggin it out too...
smh.gif

Anything for 15 minutes of fame I guess...

What you think about this NT?

"That mayweather money looking funny in the light"

"Don't forget the gas can jealous stupid %*$%+%##*!!+"

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Going too far?[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Choose your battles wisely.[/color]

Law 15

Crush your Enemy Totally

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

RR babymother is complete trash. She like she was a base head in her previous life.

I'm unorthodox, name me the victor/
In the suite wit Shaniqua and that brain off the Richter/
Marquise knocks, Marquise stop/
Then I give him 50 Cent, that's Marquise's pops/

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Going too far?[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Choose your battles wisely.[/color]

Law 15

Crush your Enemy Totally

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

This.

Rick Ross' son has hearing problems and does not recieve support/heath care from Rick Ross.

50 is more of a dad to Rick Ross' child, than Rick Ross is.

-The Juice

I guess if he was taking care of his son like he shoud then he wouldnt have this problem.....apparently his son does go around him much if he chillin wit hismoms and 50.

I wouldnt say he went too far

Back
Top Bottom