50 cent comes out with his own new headphones

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I don't plan on ever buying headphones that cost over $30 but I have a question for people that do.
Do the headphones that you buy come with a removeable wire?
For instance if the wire snaps off or breaks are you SOL?
If you know how to solder, you can repair it

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I don't plan on ever buying headphones that cost over $30 but I have a question for people that do.
Do the headphones that you buy come with a removeable wire?
For instance if the wire snaps off or breaks are you SOL?
If you know how to solder, you can repair it

[h4]Engadget interviews 50 Cent: inside the mind of a hip-hop mogul techie[/h4]
By Jacob Schulman posted Jan 7th 2011 8:11PM

Featured Video

Interview

post_icon_video.gif

djm-galleryjakob50.jpg

50 Cent has a tendency to do things big, so it makes sense that he'd use CES as a platform to launch his new line of headphones in collaboration with Sleek Audio. Luckily for us, he's been hanging out in the back of a Gunnar Optiks RV (he's an investor) that just so happens to be parked right next to the Engadget Trailer. 50's been making the rounds with the press here shopping his latest offerings, but we still jumped at the chance to shoot the breeze with a man who's been shot nine times -- and he turns out to be a pretty nice guy. Get a look into the mind of 50 Cent in our interview after the break, including information on 50's secret "batphone" -- for the ladies only, of course.

Video in: Link

[h4]Engadget interviews 50 Cent: inside the mind of a hip-hop mogul techie[/h4]
By Jacob Schulman posted Jan 7th 2011 8:11PM

Featured Video

Interview

post_icon_video.gif

djm-galleryjakob50.jpg

50 Cent has a tendency to do things big, so it makes sense that he'd use CES as a platform to launch his new line of headphones in collaboration with Sleek Audio. Luckily for us, he's been hanging out in the back of a Gunnar Optiks RV (he's an investor) that just so happens to be parked right next to the Engadget Trailer. 50's been making the rounds with the press here shopping his latest offerings, but we still jumped at the chance to shoot the breeze with a man who's been shot nine times -- and he turns out to be a pretty nice guy. Get a look into the mind of 50 Cent in our interview after the break, including information on 50's secret "batphone" -- for the ladies only, of course.

Video in: Link

these are wireless, which have the same quality as plug in headphones, I don't see $350 as that high, always wanted some quality headphones that were wireless. Ya'll spend 150+ on some kicks so I don't see why you guys are all complaining about the price tag, more so since you haven't even heard the quality on them.

these are wireless, which have the same quality as plug in headphones, I don't see $350 as that high, always wanted some quality headphones that were wireless. Ya'll spend 150+ on some kicks so I don't see why you guys are all complaining about the price tag, more so since you haven't even heard the quality on them.

Never thought a pair of headphones was worth more than $10. I know you all will just tell me I don't appreciate real sounding music, but it isn't that important to me honestly. I will just keep my factory IPOD earphones.

Never thought a pair of headphones was worth more than $10. I know you all will just tell me I don't appreciate real sounding music, but it isn't that important to me honestly. I will just keep my factory IPOD earphones.

copped, but I guess i'll stop drinking my daily Vitamin Water this year. you're not getting any more from my pocket 50.

copped, but I guess i'll stop drinking my daily Vitamin Water this year. you're not getting any more from my pocket 50.

Back
Top Bottom