50 CENT COMES AT LIL'WAYNE IN RESPONSE

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by KingJaffeJo

Wow the hate for Wayne on NT makes people say ignorant things.....For any1 in this thread to say that way wasnt lyrically on point on any of his albums b4 C3 is just foolish because he was....and its funny because he got better with time until he found drugs & the vocoder....This is the same cat 3 years ago that was murdering every hot beat out!...Dont get me wrong he is horrible now yall dudes need to stop frontin on pre-C3 wayne

As for fif he was never that lyrically....So to all you "NY I miss the old Hip-Hop" dudes stop frontin!...50 had 1 hot album, 1! thats it
Id rather be like wayne getting hot towards the end of my career then 50 starting hot then fading out at the end of his
Can you show me one song or a verse of this "lyrically on-point" wayne you speak of ?

As for 50, I agree with what you said.

two words: birdman JR...

Alright, he went in with that one looking at the lyrics, but I hate how he spits it. Kills it for me.

georgia bush
tha mobb
on my own
snitch
best of me freestyle
sick of being lonely freestyle
knuck if u buck freestyle

check those out n tell me wayne aint lyrical!

dude is a beast hands down! hate all u want

^Sorry, none of that was
eek.gif
to me.

Cool, he's talking about "real !!*$" on some songs, some nice bars here and there, but overall C2 didn't impress me or leave me with a reason to ride wayne as hard as everyone is right now.

How you calling yourself "best rapper alive" on a horrible song ?

Verse you posted sounds like something Jus Allah would write in 3 minutes...

Listening to wayne reminds me of that line by Lord Finesse: "Your rhymes are like an empty prison, a waste of bars". Gotta listen to straight garbage for minutes at a time to hear a decent line or two in between. Not a good look.

but dude...we ain't talkin who could murder wayne and if all his albums in the carter series are classics. We're talkin about wayne and 50. None ofthat impressed you lyrically? Really? You bumpin candy shop, disco inferno, ayo technology, etc. in the whip and like "damn 50 killed it
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
" hellllllll naw. Wayne is NOT the best rapper alive, nor is he anywhere nearit. But please do not compare 50 with Wayne lyrically becauseWayne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50lyrically and could easily kill him on pure hype alone

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

^Sorry, none of that was
eek.gif
to me.

Cool, he's talking about "real !!*$" on some songs, some nice bars here and there, but overall C2 didn't impress me or leave me with a reason to ride wayne as hard as everyone is right now.

How you calling yourself "best rapper alive" on a horrible song ?

Verse you posted sounds like something Jus Allah would write in 3 minutes...

Listening to wayne reminds me of that line by Lord Finesse: "Your rhymes are like an empty prison, a waste of bars". Gotta listen to straight garbage for minutes at a time to hear a decent line or two in between. Not a good look.

but dude...we ain't talkin who could murder wayne and if all his albums in the carter series are classics. We're talkin about wayne and 50. None of that impressed you lyrically? Really? You bumpin candy shop, disco inferno, ayo technology, etc. in the whip and like "damn 50 killed it
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
" hellllllll naw. Wayne is NOT the best rapper alive, nor is he anywhere near it. But please do not compare 50 with Wayne lyrically because Wayne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50 lyrically and could easily kill him on pure hype alone

Agreed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sad because I know people who actually do what you said.

anybody got the video of 50 givin dap and talking to Wayne at the BET hip hop awards?

Originally Posted by NYrealhiphop

yeah 50 is much better then wayne
50 has more hits, and his songs actually have real meaning behind them

as much as i dislike 50 cent, i agree with u there...

lil wayne is trash

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

wayne sucks. and if we are really going to talk lyrics, banks will eat dwayne ALIVE. believe that.
that dude wayne is praying that 50 tells banks not to get in to this cause if he does good bye little wayne...

wow 50 shouldnt be in teh same sentence as wayne. dont get me wrong when 50 first came out he was dope but with albums like curtis and T.O.S. hes obviouslyfallen way the hell off. Wayne would murder him. His name isnt Ja rule is Lil Wayne.

o and anohter thing the only reason 50 tries to start stuff with people is to try to prolong his dying carrer. every year he comes at someone new with somewhack diss track. let it go. and hows he gonna drop the bomb on wayne theres a pic that looks like hes kissin another man and people still dont care so whatelse could weak 50 do to him?

So 50 selling a million marks the end of his career what about the 99% of rappers who don't push a mill?? I mean if you look at the statements in here isjust shows the blatant stupidity that has plagued hip hop for MANY years . . . I'll be the first to admit Wayne sells more records than 50 in America atthe moment. But 50 has done more than ANYone in that short of a time, weather we're speaking money, Billboard hits, soundscans, world tours . . . I mean ifwe broke it all down Wayne is riding high, he had his first #1 hit and another top 5 . . . While 50 has about 10 top 10 singles, and a top 5 single on EVERYalbum with his name on the cover . . . Headlined 3 US Tours, a couple worldwide joints . . . Wayne is doin his 1st Arena tour since the Cash Money/Ruff Ryderstour . . .

Wayne did a Gaterade commercial . . . 50 owned stake in Vitamin Water . . . Wayne was on ESPN First Take
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what a BIG $!!%%#$ deal . . .
laugh.gif
KordellStewart is on there all the time . . . 50 designed a car for Pontiac and was suppose to do the same for a Chevy truck (but I guess it got scraped), I thinkcorperate America would be a better judge on who's bigger and better for business, they've more than made that clear . . .

As far as music goes, I don't get into Lil Wayne music at all, he's getting a lil too "gender bending" for my taste, but to each's own Iguess . . . if they wanna diss eachother, parade around shirtless, I'll let you guys provide the commentary cause some of you are a lil too emotionallyattached . . .

You have to throw out all logic when talking about Wayne on NT he is too polarizing. IMO dude was a beast, but now he makes music that will sell. There is areason Carter III sold more than anything else in 09, Wayne makes music that can sell. I have no doubt that he could have made Carter III as good as the first2, but if he did he would have barely pushed 1.5 mil. My girlfriend hates rap and she bought the Carter III, she loves songs like lollipop, ms officer, phonehome, Wayne know exactly what he is doing.

50 really has on great album, one decent album and one trash album. Lyrically Wayne is better but 50 is great at manufacturing a buzz for himself and he is agreat business man. But he surely can't dead Wayne's career, Wayne's buzz is way too big, and he works with damn near everyone in the industry thatmatters

Originally Posted by mco85

You have to throw out all logic when talking about Wayne on NT he is too polarizing. IMO dude was a beast, but now he makes music that will sell. There is a reason Carter III sold more than anything else in 09, Wayne makes music that can sell. I have no doubt that he could have made Carter III as good as the first 2, but if he did he would have barely pushed 1.5 mil. My girlfriend hates rap and she bought the Carter III, she loves songs like lollipop, ms officer, phone home, Wayne know exactly what he is doing.

50 really has on great album, one decent album and one trash album. Lyrically Wayne is better but 50 is great at manufacturing a buzz for himself and he is a great business man. But he surely can't dead Wayne's career, Wayne's buzz is way too big, and he works with damn near everyone in the industry that matters
Thats what ive been tryna say...all this talk about money and the business moves 50 has made is irrelevant...if anything that is what made the rapgame horrible...Wayne is just doing what 50 was doing and thats making music that can sell except if wayne wanted to he could actually rap....But wayne ishorrible now so oh well...50 just mad that his career is dying faster than Papoose' started

Originally Posted by mke49er

wayne sucks. and if we are really going to talk lyrics, banks will eat dwayne ALIVE. believe that.
that dude wayne is praying that 50 tells banks not to get in to this cause if he does good bye little wayne...

WORD..50 will eat Wayne alive and regurgitate him, then Banks will eat him up and Regurgitate him, then Em will eat him up and #+%! him out and Poof, hes done
Its about time 50 killed this wayne guy
GIVE IT TO HIM 50!!

Originally Posted by FlyNY

WORD..50 will eat Wayne alive and regurgitate him, then Banks will eat him up and Regurgitate him, then Em will eat him up and #+%! him out and Poof, hes done
Its about time 50 killed this wayne guy
GIVE IT TO HIM 50!!

ff9263837da335e8a6b2b960d4a786f693a27e8c.pjpg

a6f36c2a393aac43530fa1f22a0b6c8cb9e069c9.gif

haha glad to see someone else knows banks' talent,
pimp.gif

50 really trying to set Wayne up, he might as well just play it cool and dont even respond.
This could get really interesting though, we'll see.

never even liked wayne... you know hip hop is wack when you have a 5"5 rapper in skinny jeans as the number 1 rapper....

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Banks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . . This thread is about 50 Cent and Wayne, we're not mentioning ANY tax writeoffs . . .
you honestly think banks wont ride with his homeboy?

banks is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

you know hip hop is wack when you have a 5"5 rapper in skinny jeans as the number 1 rapper....
100% Truth.

Who gives a #$#$ about a rappers appearance. You know hip hop is wack when its fans think like this. It maybe that sad Wayne is the "number 1" rapperbut not because of his height and attire.

Back
Top Bottom