[| -- 50 Cent "Before I Self Destruct" The Album (TRACKLISTING & Production Credits) -- |]

laugh.gif

this dont look half bad...might have to purchase.....i hear there are 100% discounts all over the net.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

i dont undestand how you can give this dude more chances..he has been straight garbage since get rich or die trying...garbage after garbage...h on some fabolous type stuff when it comes to dissapointing on albums.
eyes.gif
You didn't like the first and last Fab album?

i dont undestand how you can give this dude more chances..he has been straight garbage since get rich or die trying...garbage after garbage...h on some fabolous type stuff when it comes to dissapointing on albums.
The Massacre > Your Life

Hopefully 50 comes through on this one. Except for maybe 2 or 3 songs, Curtis was trash. Need some good stuff from 50.

Will be looking forward to this. Heard a song on the radio last night and its good enough for me

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

The Massacre > Your Life

Now that was
laugh.gif

this album looks very promising probably 50s best work since get rich or die tryin

Originally Posted by Agthekid

HighRep87 wrote:

i dont undestand how you can give this dude more chances..he has been straight garbage since get rich or die trying...garbage after garbage...h on some
fabolous type stuff when it comes to dissapointing on albums.
eyes.gif
You didn't like the first and last Fab album?

you liked the last Fab album?

Good to see not too many features. The production credits are
pimp.gif
. I hope 50 delivers with this album and shuts up the haters.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Tracklisting isn't real.
nerd.gif

I'm saying, this may have been the tracklisting at one point, but since the albums been pushed back so many times, a few songs have been added since then.

This tracklisting also doesn't have the song with R. Kelly.

Im lookin forward to this, but by the looks of the title of the song with EM, it looks like another funny type song....

Back
Top Bottom