50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Karma? I'm 8 tracks in and everything I heard is nice.

I'm purchasing this.
Wow...when this hater actually likes something, then u know it must be good....

album is downloading as I type
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What exactly am I hating on? I'm not catching what you're saying.

You hate every song and every album that comes out. You catch what im sayin now?

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

50 is so wack for this move this dude is not slick....he shud have took it like a man...dude is about to be on this whole stance like his album leaked so far in advance that it wasnt possible for him to do his regular numbers...he gonna get erybody to say whatever he does do first week is cuz of the leak...i know this dude did this himself...nonetheless if its good ill cop, but its still a !@#C* move...new release date prolly be the 10th
50 wack? um ok, anyways I can see him makin excuses about his sales like you said though. He did the same thing last time and complained that if "I get money" was the first single he would have done much better. C'mon 50, I liked the track but would it have made that much difference if itdid come out months earlier?

I'm purchasing this.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You hate every song and every album that comes out. You catch what im sayin now?

If you say so.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Karma as in Curtis thought it would be funny to put links for J.O.S.E 2 and Triple C's on thisiscurtis.
Who cares? The album is hot... Im still buying it.

Co-sign.

I'm purchasing this.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You hate every song and every album that comes out that isnt from 50,Jay,Clipse, or The Dream. You catch what im sayin now?

fixed

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

50 is so wack for this move this dude is not slick....he shud have took it like a man...dude is about to be on this whole stance like his album leaked so far in advance that it wasnt possible for him to do his regular numbers...he gonna get erybody to say whatever he does do first week is cuz of the leak...i know this dude did this himself...nonetheless if its good ill cop, but its still a !@#C* move...new release date prolly be the 10th
50 wack? um ok, anyways I can see him makin excuses about his sales like you said though. He did the same thing last time and complained that if "I get money" was the first single he would have done much better. C'mon 50, I liked the track but would it have made that much difference if it did come out months earlier?

I said dude was wack for this move(if he was behind the leak)...not he was wack

damn i didnt really think about that excuse for 50
laugh.gif
......i havent seen an album leak this early since 04-05

Back
Top Bottom