5 REASONS GUCCI MANE > 90 % RAPPERS TODAY!!!

1. STREET CRED - Being a rapper means walking what you talk... exp. Berg. Gucci has no doubt of his history or current affairs.

2. BEATS - Download any Gucci instrumental then post a response.

3. FLOW - You wont confuse any other style like his. ANY!!!

4. AD LIBS - Skeeer Skeer, Burrrr, GO!!

5. SWAG - Who else you know who has the hood *#!#% look like him down as tight as a babies @$* out the womb?

lol u smokin that crack rock...

gucci street cred aint in question on killin somebody but i still dont believe all that chicken talk

gucci got beats he use too many zaytoven beats... dude #*%* started to sound the same

flow? u smokin that crack rock

ad libs MAYBE

swag? no comment

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

I still dnt understand a word he is saying on Im a star but that ***$ goes so hard tho

On Mooreland Rd/ 4 from Moreland !#%+/ I think we smoked 5 o's or moe/ after we smoked 5 o's or moe/ dem !#%+ left in da mornin%!+/ dem !#%+ was cheap as hell i bout dem goose/ dem !#%+ want egly moe/ dem !#%+ was egly moe to drink dem !#%+ was broke dem !#%+ was broke/ i know dem !#%+was cool but yo/ dem !#%+ moma b smokin dope/ dem !#%+ mama u till sell o's?/ they go to me for the Lo LO/starter hat and starter coat/ stater hat andstarter coat/ falcon shirt and falcon hat dat fur coat/ man u know i go/ go to skool so fresh u know/ wit yo %!%% u know i go/ go to da atlanta wit a bank rollwit a big ol bank roll/ u on a bus chevy 4 doe/ u on a bus chevy 4 doe / u on a bus Im chevy 4 doe beating down the block on Candler Rd

A Buick Regal 8s and vogues in Boulder Crest Im sellin dope/ At Texaco and Mr. Kinky saying get away from store/ No I cant get way fromstore I got so much blow I gotta go/ Gotta go go buy some mo/ Holla at Wo go buy some Lo/ On Gresham Rd wit Randy Lo I thank we blowed a half the dro We thinkwe gotta buy some mo we so high like a brick of coke/ In 2004 I had 40 homes 40 pounds and 40 !#%+/ U don't know bout Gucci mane hes is from off GreshamRd/ Sun Valley soulja Flat Shoals soulja satnding at the Amaco/ 96 Im in da 'ham finna get a duck to blowwwww/ Edgewood wit me ,Ducktape wit me Zone 6 Kirkwood $!$!!% with me Gucci Mane La Flare Eastside Atlanta that's my city

Overall Gucci is in his on lane and without sayin to much he spends money on beats from Drumma Boy, Fat Boi, Shawty Redd and Mike Will that he uses on mixtapesso maybe he invests in real estate whatever but Gucci is an everyday dude who doesnt try to impress people however I think if u listen HARDDDDD to dude u cankinda see potential cause he ACTUALLY freestyles the majority of the time and how he raps about certain subjects like his favorite movies/tv shows on "Ilive in a TV" to his fav cartoons on "Nickelodeon" is somewhat genius to me.

Originally Posted by ej205

Overall Gucci is in his on lane and without sayin to much he spends money on beats from Drumma Boy, Fat Boi, Shawty Redd and Mike Will that he uses on mixtapes so maybe he invests in real estate whatever but Gucci is an everyday dude who doesnt try to impress people however I think if u listen HARDDDDD to dude u can kinda see potential cause he ACTUALLY freestyles the majority of the time and how he raps about certain subjects like his favorite movies/tv shows on "I live in a TV" to his fav cartoons on "Nickelodeon" is somewhat genious to me.
yea ok

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

Originally Posted by ej205

Overall Gucci is in his on lane and without sayin to much he spends money on beats from Drumma Boy, Fat Boi, Shawty Redd and Mike Will that he uses on mixtapes so maybe he invests in real estate whatever but Gucci is an everyday dude who doesnt try to impress people however I think if u listen HARDDDDD to dude u can kinda see potential cause he ACTUALLY freestyles the majority of the time and how he raps about certain subjects like his favorite movies/tv shows on "I live in a TV" to his fav cartoons on "Nickelodeon" is somewhat genious to me.
yea ok
yo fall back
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom