5 guys took pictures with the same pose for 30 years

This **** is corny.

Yep, 5 guys who have been close friends for more than 30 years and keeping their tradition alive is pretty corny.

Youre a loser.
^ haddix: Because they're taking the same picture at the same spot every year. What exactly is the purpose of this? Mad corny, b.
You thought it was cool to use "ohmygosher" as your user name though...
This **** is corny.
It's ok, someday you'll make a friend.
Why are you guys so sensitive about me sharing my opinion?

Just saw these pics on a local news site. Smh at the people calling it corny. I'm sure many have had this same idea but very few follow thru or are lucky enough to all still be around over that period of time. Also have to laugh at the guy still fitting into those old short shors :lol:

Its awesome to have that circle remain as tight as they did over thirty years. Not many people can say that especially as we grow apart as we get older and start families.

This is nice. If only my friends would stop beating around the bush everytime they get into a relationship. 

Why are you guys so sensitive about me sharing my opinion?
Why are you so sensitive about these guys sharing their opinion of your opinion?

We can do this all day, b.
Jen, your actually one of my fav posters so I'll avoid getting into a pissing match with you but your post made absolutely no sense.

My original post triggered a sensitive reaction out of said posters, I was simply asking them why it did.

So see, we actually can't do this all day. Nice try tho.

They aged fast in a 10 years span. White folks don't age well because they have the least keratin in their skin compare to other ethnicity

^ haddix: Because they're taking the same picture at the same spot every year. What exactly is the purpose of this? Mad corny, b.

You're missing the point grasshopper. It's about friendship and keeping traditions alive. Too many relationships deteriorate at an alarming rate now. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom