5 Great Places to Retire/Live in Luxury on

Granada > Leon (Nicaragua)
i grew up in Nica and Granada is sooo much better, leon is WAY too hot, its coo, but sooo much more to do in granada,
and

@AgentArenas, 800 for a studio is about right, 1100 for a 1 bedroom,
i live right by UM, and i pay 1450 for a 2 bedroom 2 bath
ohwell.gif

i grew up in Nica and Granada is sooo much better, leon is WAY too hot, its coo, but sooo much more to do in granada,
and

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

and

ohwell.gif
Cool, I go to UM currently. 1450 is actually pretty decent though, its usually the 1 bedroom that sucks since you gotta cover it all yourself. The jump from 1100 to 1450 isnt too bad as long as you got a roommate youre cool with. My friends lived right by UM on Ponce right before Merrick Park, lots of 2/2 places by there that are pretty decent.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

and

ohwell.gif
Cool, I go to UM currently. 1450 is actually pretty decent though, its usually the 1 bedroom that sucks since you gotta cover it all yourself. The jump from 1100 to 1450 isnt too bad as long as you got a roommate youre cool with. My friends lived right by UM on Ponce right before Merrick Park, lots of 2/2 places by there that are pretty decent.

How about the Philippines? I hear it's cheap to live there as practically a king if you will.

How about the Philippines? I hear it's cheap to live there as practically a king if you will.

Back
Top Bottom