48 Things That Will Make You Feel Old Vol. As Seen in TAN

legends-of-the-hidden-temple-nickelodeon-dvd-season-1-2464.jpg

That show was my **** back in the day. LOL

Now I feel old. :frown:

Salute Your Shorts was one of my favorite shows on Nickelodeon.  I had that "Halloween" episode recorded on tape.

Zeke the plumber was pretty scary for a kids show lol.

^ wow @ Zeke the plumber.... Salute your shorts was great... Dina was so hot... Did some noxzema commercials too... My fav line was (Dina) Hey Budnick, why don't you just go swim in the lake! (Budnick) because fish Fart in it!
Does anyone remember super Mario fruit snacks where if you got the blue princess you could send away for a free T-shirt

Happy I was born in 91. If I were born 2-3 years later I feel I wouldn't know what a lot of this stuff is.

Anybody ever have on of these Sega  IR7000 pocket computer?  This was the s***  waaay before cellphones lol.  I was playin games with this girl across the classroom who also had one 
eek.gif

This was also serious during recess.  I remember some kid cryin cuz he got his whole collection stolen.

Who wore Top Dawg shirts back in the day? 
embarassed.gif

Anybody ever have on of these Sega  IR7000 pocket computer?  This was the s***  waaay before cellphones lol.  I was playin games with this girl across the classroom who also had one :wow: .

View media item 117581

This was also serious during recess.  I remember some kid cryin cuz he got his whole collection stolen.

View media item 117584

Who wore Top Dawg shirts back in the day? :wow:
My brother had one I see you boy :smokin

Anybody ever have on of these Sega  IR7000 pocket computer?  This was the s***  waaay before cellphones lol.  I was playin games with this girl across the classroom who also had one :wow: .

View media item 117584

Who wore Top Dawg shirts back in the day? :wow:

I remember Pogs were banned from school because it was a form of gambling.

Don't remember Top Dawg, but I remember No Fear...and Jncos.

Back
Top Bottom