4'5'' 11 Year old kid starts @ PG for High School Varsity Basketball team Vol. Little LeBron

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ktlincoln/this-45-11-year-old-varsity-high-school-basketball-player-is

Quote:
Julian Newman is a dude. At 4'5" and 11 years old, he's the starting point guard for Downey Christian School in Florida, where his father coaches. And a New York Times story from this weekend describes how he ended up being the smallest — and often best — player on the court. (According to the Times, multiple teams have forfeited games against Downey Christian this year to avoid the embarrassment of losing to him.) But to really understand how ridiculous this kid is, you've got to see it.

great skills, but c'mon they hardly played d.
yo you serious? this guy is like a muggsy bogues small and too fast, even if they try to play tight defense on him..he will cross you over in sec..plus its a competition..you are not in a team not to play your hardest. im saying man give this kid some credit..these so called "varsity players are ***" so he's taking over 

u cant discredit son, they looked scared to play d honestly, they didnt wanna get embarrassed. Lil man got game, that handle is ridiculous and i kinda wanna see how tall he will be by 18. If he can crack 6'2/6'3 and keep improving his game he could be a problem

I wouldn't let him score. He shoots slow so my hand would always be there. If he gets by me he gets by me. Nothing I can do but stay in front of him

If he's the best on the court, these fools are the WORST basketball players ever, dude is 4'5 cmon seriously? IDK how fast he is his little strawny arms couldnt stop me from ripping the ball out his hands every time. And god forbid he put up a shot in my face, I'd catch it in mid air

My Vertical leap is 4'5 inches c'mon son. get his kid the heck outta here.

"keyword" Coaches SON.

If he's the best on the court, these fools are the WORST basketball players ever, dude is 4'5 cmon seriously? IDK how fast he is his little strawny arms couldnt stop me from ripping the ball out his hands every time. And god forbid he put up a shot in my face, I'd catch it in mid air

My Vertical leap is 4'5 inches c'mon son. get his kid the heck outta here.

"keyword" Coaches SON.
QFT

What's he do on defense? Play zone? FOH

1st of all..he's 11...4'5...no more than like 95lbs...playing HIGH SCHOOL VARSITY...with kids potentially getting ready to hit up D1 schools and and potentially 6'1+..180-220lbs...com'n son..honestly...no way he should EVER score.

real rap...I would've bodied son in hs. Like..it would've been ugly. There'd be no highlight tape for him in that game. Those kids were huge, how you get no blocks and allow him to get rebounds? nah, in hs, our coach was like cobra kai, no mercy yo.

Last edited:
Reminds me of when Kendall Marshall was starting for his varsity squad and wasn't in HS yet. (Went to one of those K-12 schools)

cant be varsity tho, that has to be the freshman team

C'mon guys give this kid some credit, he got skills for a 11 year old kid.
you can tell that its JV and he would get killed by some real varsity players.
but hes 11 and really good for a kid that age and hight. Good for him :smokin

Last edited:
C'mon guys give this kid some credit, he got skills for a 11 year old kid.
you can tell that its JV and he would get killed by some real varsity players.
but hes 11 and really good for a kid that age and hight. Good for him
smokin.gif
Some of these guys being overcritical about the whole thing.....

He's an 11 year old in a HS team... he's also half their height and he's keeping up with them. That's an achievement in itself. Hope that kid goes somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom