40-Year-Old Virgin Actor: I Stabbed My GF More Than 20 Times Thinkin She Was Some1 Else

Didn't this dude say something in the movie when Kevin Hart and the other black guy were fighting about a drive by being possible?

Karma got this fool.

Didn't this dude say something in the movie when Kevin Hart and the other black guy were fighting about a drive by being possible?

Karma got this fool.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Son lying. Aint no way in hell
laugh.gif

he totally is. he chased after her stabbed her some more and i think even got another knife to stab her with.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Son lying. Aint no way in hell
laugh.gif

he totally is. he chased after her stabbed her some more and i think even got another knife to stab her with.

So he stabs a woman more than 20 times and manages to NOT kill her?
Dude is a terrible murderer.
If that was me, broad would be dead after two plunges tops, one if I was Chris Brown mad.

So he stabs a woman more than 20 times and manages to NOT kill her?
Dude is a terrible murderer.
If that was me, broad would be dead after two plunges tops, one if I was Chris Brown mad.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Karma got this fool.
Yeah it's his fault that he was ACTING. +!#% up.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Karma got this fool.
Yeah it's his fault that he was ACTING. +!#% up.

Originally Posted by bkmac

So, tell me, Montel. Why weren't we invited to the party? What are we, Al Qaeda?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That story sounded so made up and ridiculous, dude is an awful liar.

Originally Posted by bkmac

So, tell me, Montel. Why weren't we invited to the party? What are we, Al Qaeda?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That story sounded so made up and ridiculous, dude is an awful liar.

Back
Top Bottom