4 year old driver

It's hard to understand what some parents are thinking at times.

A video that appears to show a 4-year old driving a car while her dad instructs her from the backseat is circulating around the net.

Orange.uk reports that the parents are from China's Jinan, Shandong Province.

In the video being shot by her mother, who is in the passenger seat, the child can be seen driving normally in traffic. At one point she stops behind a car, then switches lanes.

"Jia Zheng, stop the car. Let Daddy drive," the father says near the end of the video. The young driver calmly pulls over, then hops into her mom's lap and starts sucking on a pacifier.

The father then removes brake and accelerator pedals he had placed on the car to allow his daughter to drive, before he takes the wheel.

Local police say there is nothing they can do if they found the parents.

"Kids absolutely are not allowed to drive," Li Xiaobin said. "However, as for drivers under 14 years old, we can't give them tickets. If we caught them, we could only educate the parents. In the worse scenario, if an accident happened,

we could only ask the parents as guardians to compensate the other parties.

She needs all the practice she can get

I saw the video highlights of crashes in china and it was not pretty.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm guessing she already had lessons in the car park so this is probably the next stage. I don't know how both parents were calm throughout the ride.

Back
Top Bottom