4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

tumblr_n3n5eyTnXR1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_n3n4in7ahl1rkrnomo1_500.png
Good looks B, new avy

Interesting that Cole announced that moment after being a douche to Bryan when he first came in.

I could almost believe that story if they didnt have the 21-1 graphic queued up following the match.

I could almost believe that story if they didnt have the 21-1 graphic queued up following the match.
Yall acting like it takes an hour to switch the graphic up though. And there was a couple minute delay from the end of the match to the graphic being displayed

1, doesnt take long to put that up. 2, nothing seemed ready to go. No music played, no commentary, just shock all around. Unless that was all planned. I can't tell.

They wanna bill 31 as Taker vs. Sting, without needing to lean on the "streak".

That's why he lost.

1, doesnt take long to put that up. 2, nothing seemed ready to go. No music played, no commentary, just shock all around. Unless that was all planned. I can't tell.
It was definitely planned. It was absolutely brilliant, it was the art of shock and suspense.

Will post thoughts when I get back to hotel shortly but tonight was amazing! Still in shock ab Taker losing but Dbry winning the strap was great! Loudest pop I've ever heard

Damn so much reaching in this thread man 
roll.gif

I LOVE when dudes come back for wrestlemania but some of yall are so far out of touch with wrestling nowadays I'm convinced you guys are making stuff up. 

Damn so much reaching in this thread man :rofl:

I LOVE when dudes come back for wrestlemania but some of yall are so far out of touch with wrestling nowadays I'm convinced you guys are making stuff up. 

like what? :nerd:

Last part of my childhood is gone brahs. Only watch WM just for the Taker.

Well I'm done now. Thanks a lot for dumping on a part of my childhood WWE. :smh:

Is the match conclusion to that taker vs brock match on youtube yet? I have to see that again. That was EASILY the most shocking thing ive ever seen in wrestling. It still dont feel real

Takers lose was planned. a company like wwe micromanages everything to the last detail. No music was played purposely to hear the silence in the arena and the reactions

Back
Top Bottom