4/29/2009 at 10:22pm My Life Changed Forever... 1st Picture Ever Taken Of Her On pg 2

Originally Posted by elites renee

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Taking A Shower, Calling The Doctor (who got there 2mins after she was born
smh.gif
laugh.gif
) Calling Family, Missing Lost etc.
roll.gif
congrats papi

Word papi good stuff

Originally Posted by BattsLM

Congrats man!! Cherish every moment...You'll look up and she'll be walking and talking..

I believe you G... I'm watching her little cousin grow up and it seems like she was just 1 a few months ago and now shes 3... so fast. I was never reallyone to take pictures before, but trust me I won't be w/o my digi now bro

Originally Posted by CB94

Man... I'm bugging CAKE, real talk. $!#% is crazy...
grin.gif
. You did real good man. You got a cutie pie on your hands. Lemme know if you need armed "security" for that one bro.

YOU BUGGIN?!?!?! I watched that situation unfold bro
laugh.gif
The Sight of the Cord being pulled out=Burned in my brain for eternity
smh.gif
. Thanks bro for real G

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

She's beautiful Cake! God's blessings to you and your family. WHen my my twins drop in November, I'm going to have the fresh NBA game ball in the crib with them and Bulls posters errrwhere!

You got twins on the way??? Wheeeew.. That means two cords... two placenta's??? Good Luck Bro. I'm definitely going to copp the spaulding TODAY forher crib even tho her Mother is against it...
eyes.gif
SO ITS GOIN IN ANYWAY
laugh.gif

Why you surprised the baby came so quick? You know she got your energy fam, I'm sure she gonna be on 10 all day just like her pops lol. Prolly came out thewomb with the O.O face. I ain't even know you were expecting but congrats good homie. Enjoy that blessing.

You know it's real man... good luck big homes.. you know I'ma hold you to all that paranoid #+@@ we been discussing right? Bed times, curfews, no datestill she's 43, all that #+@@! And you gotta call her CUPCAKE dammit
laugh.gif

And you might just need a new sig now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Why you surprised the baby came so quick? You know she got your energy fam, I'm sure she gonna be on 10 all day just like her pops lol. Prolly came out the womb with the O.O face. I ain't even know you were expecting but congrats good homie. Enjoy that blessing.

This man has point. A VERY solid one. Cupcake prolly packed her bags last week and been waiting to move out of "Mom's place" for a grip now.

RavageBX wrote:
Why you surprised the baby came so quick? You know she got your energy fam, I'm sure she gonna be on 10 all day just like her pops lol. Prolly came out the womb with the O.O face. I ain't even know you were expecting but congrats good homie. Enjoy that blessing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But for real the reason I was so shocked is\because my lady had a dr's appointment earlier that day and they were saying she was going to go all the way toher due date (May 10th) maybe even beyond and they might have to induce her labor. They set a date for it and everything.

So I'm posted thinking everything is WATER. NOPE
laugh.gif

And for the record... I'm Real Chill for the most part y'all just catch me when I'm talking about something exciting or mad aggressive(Gemini's mixtape or Beans verse on Champions) I think I've caught a bum rap so to speak
laugh.gif

I didn't even panic when everything started going down, meanwhile all the relatives on both sides were frantic, I'm like being in a drop with the ACon... homie I'm That COOL.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

True story, I wish I could pour champagne on your computer on some "Killa in 'Paid In Full'" #$!!
laugh.gif

My face would go from
eek.gif
to
mad.gif
to
indifferent.gif
to
laugh.gif
to
smile.gif
to
pimp.gif
then back to
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congratulations B. Time will go by fast. Before you know it she will be in school.

Congrats! She's a doll. And girls are the BEST when it comes to clothing shopping. Just had a baby shower at work yesterday and all the little frillydresses melted my cold black anti kid heart. Maybe in a few years
laugh.gif
We're getting a dog and I'm nervous enough being a puppy mom.

Back
Top Bottom