4:20 News CALI LEGAL

im all for it being passed...but how would you test someone to see if they're high...im guessing a breathalyzer wouldnt work. please dont tell me it wouldbe a field sobriety test, cuz i fail those while sober

i hope its not exploited and farmers start growing it with the radio active fertilizer used by tobacco growers which is the real reason for lung cancer...

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by atljunkie

This is pretty dumb. People will get higher than hell, and completely bring down society and its norms , by making stupid decisions.
Any substance that alters your state of mind is a drug. It slows reaction times down which will cause a lot more problems for those who choose to "smoke and drive."

I already know there are people who do that now, and might not have had accidents or whatever. Good for them!
This will only increase the number of people who will, therefore making the chances of that happening much more likely.

The only way I would be for this to happen, is if by the money (revenue) they make from it gets put to good use.
Such as building back up the education level, and giving the state workers who were furloughed there days back!

Call this opinion biased or what have you, but legalizing marijuana doesn't seem too practical to me at all.
As we already know, I am entitled to my own opinion respectfully so, just as you are.
Have you ever heard of Amsterdam? well if you haven't they have had mj legal for quite some time.. there doing just fine...

this is great and cali is the model state noe... if it works there other staters will adopt... if it doesnt then they wont... simple as that...

and btw people smoke reguardless of it being legal or not.. mind as well make it legal for the economic boost...

http://www.canorml.org/ba...und/CA_legalization2.html

read it has a lot of hidden benifts....
mj isn't legal in amsterdam. its meerly tollerated. the cops look the other way, but if you have more than 5 grams on you, you have someexplaining to do. odds are they wont make a fuss though.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by atljunkie

This is pretty dumb. People will get higher than hell, and completely bring down society and its norms , by making stupid decisions.
Any substance that alters your state of mind is a drug. It slows reaction times down which will cause a lot more problems for those who choose to "smoke and drive."

I already know there are people who do that now, and might not have had accidents or whatever. Good for them!
This will only increase the number of people who will, therefore making the chances of that happening much more likely.

The only way I would be for this to happen, is if by the money (revenue) they make from it gets put to good use.
Such as building back up the education level, and giving the state workers who were furloughed there days back!

Call this opinion biased or what have you, but legalizing marijuana doesn't seem too practical to me at all.
As we already know, I am entitled to my own opinion respectfully so, just as you are.
Have you ever heard of Amsterdam? well if you haven't they have had mj legal for quite some time.. there doing just fine...

this is great and cali is the model state noe... if it works there other staters will adopt... if it doesnt then they wont... simple as that...

and btw people smoke reguardless of it being legal or not.. mind as well make it legal for the economic boost...

http://www.canorml.org/ba...und/CA_legalization2.html

read it has a lot of hidden benifts....
mj isn't legal in amsterdam. its meerly tollerated. the cops look the other way, but if you have more than 5 grams on you, you have some explaining to do. odds are they wont make a fuss though.
Yeah but I think the point being illustrated is that Amsterdam has available weed and it hasn't gone all Y2K like dude is suggesting.

Comparisons between California and Amsterdam I don't think are really valid, especially with the amount of traffic out here. I think legalization wouldindefinately increase the number of accidents, "Driving while high" and all that.

I'd be so happy for Cali if this goes through. I'd also be very jealous because i live on the opposite side of the country
laugh.gif
but still...this would be a huge step.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

I'd be so happy for Cali if this goes through. I'd also be very jealous because i live on the opposite side of the country
laugh.gif

basically. and i think driving
pimp.gif
won't be bad as driving drunk.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I've always said some one high on marijuana is less likely to get in an accident, much less a life threatening one, than a person who isdrunk. I however cannot toke and drive. It freaks me out, my car feels like an 18 wheeler, the streets start to look like a video game, all the cars look likecop cars with lights and everything, and i swear all the drivers are looking at me thinking "she's so high! High driver! OMG!".
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I've always said some one high on marijuana is less likely to get in an accident, much less a life threatening one, than a person who is drunk. I however cannot toke and drive. It freaks me out, my car feels like an 18 wheeler, the streets start to look like a video game, all the cars look like cop cars with lights and everything, and i swear all the drivers are looking at me thinking "she's so high! High driver! OMG!".
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I've done both in a parking lot a couple times just playing around. Driving drunk is definately worse.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I've always said some one high on marijuana is less likely to get in an accident, much less a life threatening one, than a person who is drunk. I however cannot toke and drive. It freaks me out, my car feels like an 18 wheeler, the streets start to look like a video game, all the cars look like cop cars with lights and everything, and i swear all the drivers are looking at me thinking "she's so high! High driver! OMG!".
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I've done both in a parking lot a couple times just playing around. Driving drunk is definately worse.

Word! throwing up while driving FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Word! throwing up while driving FTL
smh.gif
Not even that much, its just when I'm drunk I can feel my inability to balance, and i see my vision bein blurred and have no control over it.When I'm high, I'm on my "Who got Strong" tip word to Young Dro. I feel like Action Man. Check it out, dial it in, amp it up. Super focused,hearing pin drops and $+++.

my friend drives high all the time. he says its safe as hell because he feels like hes going 80, but is actually going 25

drivin while high gets easier. i used to be scared to do it but my tolerance took care of that.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

my friend drives high all the time. he says its safe as hell because he feels like hes going 80, but is actually going 25
laugh.gif

Nah really though. I no longer drive under any influence, but in my experience, driving while blunted just means you need to focus on what you're doing. Driving while you're drunk is a matter of prayer.

TELEPORT?
roll.gif
Once i saw kaleidoscopes in the dark after smoking a j. I hadt turn the lights on and watch tv because it was tripping me out.
Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I'M %*%@@!% CRYING RIGHT NOW FROM PURE JOY.

it didnt pass yet...
Lololololol. The thread title is really misleading though. The excitement subsides a bit once you actually read the thread.

Back
Top Bottom