3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Also, as people have been asking, I really want this to be SB DUNK ONLY.

If you find out your person loves Tre's and you got some McFly's, send em off.

But don't send someone a ****** pair of blazers you have lying around just because SB.
smokin.gif

I love the enthusiasm!

But I think there should be a minimum and deadline ship date.

Like, you have to ship after Nov 23, but before Dec 15 or something.

Shouldn't be opening boxes in October haha

I think that's fine, but we need to get our names in order to research ...

I love the enthusiasm!

I agree on the minimum. Would suck if you send someone a decent shoe and get back a marked down disposable or send help 2 lol

Last edited:
I agree on the minimum. Would suck if you send someone a decent shoe and get back a marked down disposable or send help 2 lol
I think hes talking about ship dates not minimum on shoe value... like the earliest you can send the package

I'd be happy with disposables who ever gets me hahah
Idc if it an shoe u get at the outlet for 20$ I'll b happy with any dunk
Flamingos tho [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I love the enthusiasm!

Deadline will be closer to Dec. 1. If you guys want we can make it a "don't open until Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hannukah/CHRISTMAHANNAKWANZUKAH" gift but last year we did just open when we received without hesitation. Up to all of you!
Is it to late to join?
It is not but can someone vouch for you? This isn't a closed SS by any means but I just want to be sure everyone in here is a homie so there's no skipping out and hurt feelings.

If the stickers don't come to fruition, I can get vinyl decals made for nothing. My roommate has a setup and said it would be cake. I'll have to show him the image to see if it needs simplified. Just throwing it out there.
Oh dope. That could be a cool alternative

If the stickers don't come to fruition, I can get vinyl decals made for nothing. My roommate has a setup and said it would be cake. I'll have to show him the image to see if it needs simplified. Just throwing it out there.
I like you already. But don't worry, all this stuff will happen one way or another. Manny said he wants nothing to do with shirts, stickers, etc. But I told him I'd do it all if he provided me with the image and he agreed so I think we're well on our way. Will let you know if we decide to go vinyl route.

I like you already. But don't worry, all this stuff will happen one way or another. Manny said he wants nothing to do with shirts, stickers, etc. But I told him I'd do it all if he provided me with the image and he agreed so I think we're well on our way. Will let you know if we decide to go vinyl route.

Right on. Sounds good man.

When's either the participation deadline or when do we get our person? Saw something today o might cop and stockpile as a part of the package

It seems like the number of signups are far lower than last year. Wonder why?!?

Either way hopefully we get 100% participation again.

Cool if I get in this year?

Sorry for the lack of activity (even by my standards). Grad school is hard
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom