36.9% of Black men are considered obese in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the chart is from 2015-16. Then this needs to be reworked.
Door dash/uber eats etc are now existent which would definitely have an impact on that chart lol

One issue is that the body mass chart doesn't take in to account muscle.

a lot of running backs in the NFL would be considered obese
Which is why I think the number is lower for black men.

Ya still using pause in 2019 ? Smh. But yeah I feel you on the little pudge stomach, these chicks love that though so flourish just make sure you still doing some pushups at least.

Never refer to yourself as slim thick. Ever. That's one of those posts where im surprised you didn't catch yourself after typing it :lol:

But like stated in this thread, BMI ratios never account for muscle so it can be misleading at best

Black men are flourishing on that chart regardless but our women :smh:

Kinfolk of Asian descent whats your secret?

I don't want to pay for a personal fitness trainer so I just stand near by & ear hustle while he's giving instructions. Should have a full plan soon. Almost got caught the other day though because something he said was inaudible & I said "can you repeat that?" Luckily I have in ear headphones & played it off.

I don't want to pay for a personal fitness trainer so I just stand near by & ear hustle while he's giving instructions. Should have a full plan soon. Almost got caught the other day though because something he said was inaudible & I said "can you repeat that?" Luckily I have in ear headphones & played it off.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: mans is pirating personal trainer advice

If majority of Americans are obese and black man fall under that category to an extent, why is this surprising news?

Damn. My people have to keep being active and play recreational sports. Take a walk instead of the elevator. Jeez.

Cats don’t use their kitchens anymore, all this eating out catches up with everyone

I'm definitely offended. I'm not obese but to call out black men and offend Hispanic people is to bait each race against each other.

Op is officially labeled a LAME and troll.
You’re a clown who got banned from a food thread. Weirdo *** ***** :lol:

6'2-6'3 230ish

20190831_124051.jpg

Am I obese?

Nah but you sure don’t look like you weigh anywhere near 230. You lift?

Not regularly but a have a physical job.

Last time I checked in a 225 but i flex between 225 and 230 throughout the year.

This def relates to food deserts in the black and brown communities. Access to fresh foods is harder to come by in the hood since places like Whole Foods open up in wealthier areas. More often minority communities will get stuck with the fast food joints. I went to the dollar store a few months ago and most of the food available was junk.food/candy.

Just like many other race related issues, it also intersects with economic issues. Poorer people tend to work longer hours so they have less time to spend on physical fitness. Not to mention the cost of gym memberships, fitness trainers, classes, etc. that wealthier people can afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom