4 Numbers = $150
5 Numbers= $250,000

Power Ball By Itself = $2
1 Number + Power Ball = $3
2 Numbers + Power Ball= $10
3 Numbers + Power Ball= $150
4 Numbers + Power Ball= $10,000
5 Numbers + Power Ball= Set for Life

Am i the only person who wouldnt want to win all this money? I feel like all this wealth would drive my family and friends apart and we would just become lazy rich people

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on

Am i the only person who wouldnt want to win all this money? I feel like all this wealth would drive my family and friends apart and we would just become lazy rich people

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on

Originally Posted by Sharp E

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on

It is what you make of it.

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on
586_dude_hurley.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on
586_dude_hurley.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on
586_dude_hurley.jpg

Damn you!

You beat me to it

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on
586_dude_hurley.jpg

Damn you!

You beat me to it

^You never sent me MOTMII even though I won that contest... inserthurleystonefacejpg

Dude, I don't know if you followed me on Twitter when I explained what had happened. In case you didn't, it pretty much came down to this:

I work 9 am to 7 pm every day except Sunday. There was literally no time for me to ship it. I literally offered my friend money to ship, but he was too ******ed. I owe you in some way. Maybe paypal you $10?

Back to the Lotto.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

4 Numbers = $150
I would kill myself.
Why though?

^You never sent me MOTMII even though I won that contest... inserthurleystonefacejpg

Dude, I don't know if you followed me on Twitter when I explained what had happened. In case you didn't, it pretty much came down to this:

I work 9 am to 7 pm every day except Sunday. There was literally no time for me to ship it. I literally offered my friend money to ship, but he was too ******ed. I owe you in some way. Maybe paypal you $10?

Back to the Lotto.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

4 Numbers = $150
I would kill myself.
Why though?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on

true dat, i told my friend if i were to win i wouldn't tell no one, not a soul, I'll also wait to cash in the ticket before its to late claim. I would actually leave the country and chill out for a few months come back till I decide what to do with my life and the money. All this money can Kill you!!! can't risk my life for that.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on

true dat, i told my friend if i were to win i wouldn't tell no one, not a soul, I'll also wait to cash in the ticket before its to late claim. I would actually leave the country and chill out for a few months come back till I decide what to do with my life and the money. All this money can Kill you!!! can't risk my life for that.

Back
Top Bottom