$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

So its really all over?
frown.gif
My new house and Aston Martin..

15gdac.gif

Now that new crap is only 12 million. WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH 12 MILLION.

In addition to the 2 jackpot winners, another 67 tickets matched the first 5 numbers (but not the Mega Ball number) for a $250,000 prize: 2 from Arizona, 10 from California, 1 from Colorado, 1 from Connecticut, 5 from Georgia, 1 from Idaho, 4 from Illinois, 1 from Indiana, 2 from Kentucky, 6 from Massachusetts, 3 from Michigan, 1 from Nebraska, 3 from New Jersey, 11 from New York, 3 from North Carolina, 4 from Ohio, 1 from Pennsylvania, 2 from South Carolina, 2 from Tennessee, 2 from Texas, 1 from Virginia, and 1 from Wisconsin.

funny i saw this and still had some hope then i was like wth am i gonna do with 250k
laugh.gif
  then my brain clicked back to real life mode and not lottery delusion mode

In addition to the 2 jackpot winners, another 67 tickets matched the first 5 numbers (but not the Mega Ball number) for a $250,000 prize: 2 from Arizona, 10 from California, 1 from Colorado, 1 from Connecticut, 5 from Georgia, 1 from Idaho, 4 from Illinois, 1 from Indiana, 2 from Kentucky, 6 from Massachusetts, 3 from Michigan, 1 from Nebraska, 3 from New Jersey, 11 from New York, 3 from North Carolina, 4 from Ohio, 1 from Pennsylvania, 2 from South Carolina, 2 from Tennessee, 2 from Texas, 1 from Virginia, and 1 from Wisconsin.

funny i saw this and still had some hope then i was like wth am i gonna do with 250k
laugh.gif
  then my brain clicked back to real life mode and not lottery delusion mode

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Sharp E

Am i the only person who wouldnt want to win all this money? I feel like all this wealth would drive my family and friends apart and we would just become lazy rich people

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on
586_dude_hurley.jpg

Not sure if you posted Hurley because you heard this:

Fans of the ABC television show "Lost" are having some fun with the jackpot.

Four of the six winning numbers matched those that character Hugo "Hurley" Reyes used to win a lottery on the show, only to suffer a series of spectacular misfortunes. Hurley's numbers - 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 - popped up throughout the show.

Mega Millions said 25,587 tickets matched three of the winning numbers, plus the bonus number - so anyone who played the "Lost" numbers won $150 per ticket.

How DOPE is that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

did the guy who dropped like a couple hundred dollars on tickets win more than he bought?

I doubt it because he would have come back in the thread to boast 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Sharp E

Am i the only person who wouldnt want to win all this money? I feel like all this wealth would drive my family and friends apart and we would just become lazy rich people

Spoiler [+]
Flame suit is on
586_dude_hurley.jpg

Not sure if you posted Hurley because you heard this:

Fans of the ABC television show "Lost" are having some fun with the jackpot.

Four of the six winning numbers matched those that character Hugo "Hurley" Reyes used to win a lottery on the show, only to suffer a series of spectacular misfortunes. Hurley's numbers - 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 - popped up throughout the show.

Mega Millions said 25,587 tickets matched three of the winning numbers, plus the bonus number - so anyone who played the "Lost" numbers won $150 per ticket.

How DOPE is that?
laugh.gif

did the guy who dropped like a couple hundred dollars on tickets win more than he bought?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

roll.gif
laugh.gif

1) its gonna take awhile to go thru all these tickets...imagine being in line behind that at the gas station just tryna put $20 on pump 3 and he has the clerk scanning 100 slips
2) given the small chance he did win NT is prob the LAST thing on his mind...it would be with me...id eventually come back but theres alot of stuff you gotta do before bragging on a message board-
my day woulda been spent at my lawyers office then off to the financial planner then the estate planner and then the bentley dealership
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

roll.gif
laugh.gif

1) its gonna take awhile to go thru all these tickets...imagine being in line behind that at the gas station just tryna put $20 on pump 3 and he has the clerk scanning 100 slips
2) given the small chance he did win NT is prob the LAST thing on his mind...it would be with me...id eventually come back but theres alot of stuff you gotta do before bragging on a message board-
my day woulda been spent at my lawyers office then off to the financial planner then the estate planner and then the bentley dealership
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom