$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

today's my birthday, NT just sent me a sign....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

hmmm...will pick up lotto ticket after work

If anyone on niketalk wins they should have to give 100k to the first 5 posters in this thread....it's only fair
Gambling capital of the world and dont have mega millions in Vegas
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

hmmm...will pick up lotto ticket after work

If anyone on niketalk wins they should have to give 100k to the first 5 posters in this thread....it's only fair
Gambling capital of the world and dont have mega millions in Vegas
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

What's the latest you can buy a ticket? Lottery has been my new addiction as of late.
10:45 EST

anyways got mine, if i win random NTers will get hooked up. If i win, you all win.

Been saying that for years to you guys and imma stay true
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

What's the latest you can buy a ticket? Lottery has been my new addiction as of late.
10:45 EST

anyways got mine, if i win random NTers will get hooked up. If i win, you all win.

Been saying that for years to you guys and imma stay true
pimp.gif

SMH at OP lessening my chances by making this thread 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm playing, I'd be happy to say I knew someone who won. Every time I play the lottery I think of the Fresh Prince episode where they taped the previous days lottery and tricked Geoffrey into thinking he won and he just goes ham 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SMH at OP lessening my chances by making this thread 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm playing, I'd be happy to say I knew someone who won. Every time I play the lottery I think of the Fresh Prince episode where they taped the previous days lottery and tricked Geoffrey into thinking he won and he just goes ham 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom