son.. . . 
30t6p3b.gif

He'd rather give up his wheels for a pair of sneakers he may or may not wear. And I laughed at the fervor of people posting about em in the regional sections.

It's a trap. He's going to use that car to drive up to you and then take the sneakers with him with that car.
laugh.gif

I just called to see if he was serious and he is really serious..i asked why he was selling the car and he stated "I have three cars and i figured i could trade this one for the shoes and plus i am getting married later on this year so i want to wear my foams on that day" i wish i would of recorded the convo..he sounded like a pretty cool dude.

He also said that he would of got some space jams but he stated "they are three years old and i have the OG's and they are yellowed"

Originally Posted by sideshow20

I just called to see if he was serious and he is really serious..i asked why he was selling the car and he stated "I have three cars and i figured i could trade this one for the shoes and plus i am getting married later on this year so i want to wear my foams on that day" i wish i would of recorded the convo..he sounded like a pretty cool dude.

He also said that he would of got some space jams but he stated "they are three years old and i have the OG's and they are yellowed"
Wearing sneakers at your wedding
30t6p3b.gif

How many other NT'ers have done that? I know some of yall have 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Wearing sneakers at your wedding
30t6p3b.gif

How many other NT'ers have done that? I know some of yall have 
nerd.gif
someone did a concords wedding before this last retro and everyone on NT loved it so....

I called him too and he's dead serious 
laugh.gif

He has 2 people lined up already but if they fall through i'll probably make this trade off with him.

i need a new hooptie. 

he said he'd even drive the car over to me in Long Island 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wow really dude ? U just gonna trade your car for some stupid !!* foamposites? Smh who does that?

im waiting for someone to "customize" a pair of eggplants to the galaxies

Back
Top Bottom