33 Childhood Toys That Are Worth A Lot More Money Now ... Vol. Nostalgia & I'm A Bad Business Man

I remember opening a booster pack and obtaining charizard 15 years ago and playing pokemon red on the og gameboy. Damm, time flies.

i had an og Voltron from 1981 on display in my crib that my son was foaming at the mouth to play with. let him touch it one day and literally 4 minutes later he broke it ....

broke it son .....

all i got left here is an og simon game and a serious baseball card collection .... but Voltron is in pieces ..
mean.gif

smh i still got those power rangers toys at my grandma house but they are so beat. I got the megazord to that u can build and take apart smh wonder if i can get paid for that....

All these items are in new or brand new condition. Used items won't get you too far.

and those are asking prices, not what they sold for. I have a charizard card laying around somewhere, and a couple other of those items

Yeah, definitely misleading.

I had to look up those Ranger figures when I saw 1k. That was just asking price from one seller, average selling price was $35 mint on card.

I was just playing with those MMPR yesterday at my cousin's and I was playing Sonic on his GameGear and my sister just bought a SEGA at the Goodwill for $10 last week. And I know my GameBoy around here somewhere. Damn the nostalgia.

Damn I'm old, I either owned or played with the majority of that list. I was playing Super Smash Brothers Wii with my kids last night and was telling them about the OG game....wow how time has flown.
i was playing my son in smash bros wii this past weekend
he was getting mad cause i kept beating him as fox and doing a whole bunch of trash talking. he's 7 btw :lol:

the dreamcast though could prolly catch a good amount specially if u got mvc2

View media item 501157
i remember buying it for my dreamcast getting home then finding out i had to unlock ALL the rest of the characters :smh:

Last edited:
i still have those street sharks and some OG tech decks.

sitting on a small fortune 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
didnt read thread but the beanie baby one is a damn lie..everyone knows how worthless those are now

Finna buy that OG Storm Shadow.

Finna kidnap my wife's Cabbage Patch Kids and sell them to pay for it too.

:smokin

Got some boxed He-Man Masters of the Universe at home.

Cant wait for a movie someday

My son opened my GI Joe cobra commander last yearz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom