30 minutes or less thread

i need to see this.. i will be seeing it
smokin.gif

It was pretty good...

I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
when he said "Meet me past the tracks in 20 min"..."I'll be there in 10!"....."Ok then you are gonna be standing there for 10 minutes holding your **** in your hand"
roll.gif

Wanna see it, a lot of people I like in it. McBride, Swardson, Pena and someone else. I don't find Aziz funny outside of "Parks and Recreation" so he might stop me from seeing this. Might download later

short, but it was really funny.

little 'social network' jab.
laugh.gif

bianca kajlich
pimp.gif
even in the role she had was lookin good.

I laughed quite a few times, very funny
laugh.gif

Jesse Eisenberg was great, but Aziz Ansari stole the movie.
He was $#%@##! hilarious hahaha

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Havent seen so much promo for a movie then ever.
right? it took away from the movie as I suspected because a lot of good scenes were spoiled but it was funny nonetheless especially if you're a fan of Aziz and Danny Mcbride as it is 

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by bamez

movie was
pimp.gif

real short though.
agree
yo the mexican dude was funny as hell
laugh.gif
Movie was okay. They over used sexual terms to the point that it was not funny anymore.

Also there was so many holes in the story that was impossible to overlook, its like they rushed half the movie. The movie also left some loose ends for example what happened to the dad.

Ill give it a C+

an 83 minute run time, McBride and Swardson are god awful together, and a plot that was all over the place.

I had high hopes, the marketing for this was so great, Aziz and Eisenberg together had some shining moments.

5/10

Full Review - http://t.co/TkbGc9T

girl i'm tryna talk to asked me to go see this movie opening day.. had no clue what it was but agreed to anyway & it ended up being hilarious, even while sober.

i usually think mcbride is overrated, but he was the highlight of this. movie wasnt hularious, but funny enough

Aziz and Danny McBride made this movie. Nike swardson's comedy is startn to get old. Hes getn that Dane cook thing

I dont know why, but the funniest part was when Michael Pena pulled bumpin Ante Up. Me and my friend were the only ones laughing at that part in the theater

I thought this was about something else....

I might see this tho...nah ill prolly just download it.
Not an Aziz fan.

Back
Top Bottom