3 Thugs beat up man in road rage fight caught on tape

Dont get me wrong, but the guy in purple had a mouth on him too.... talking smack as well. He squared up and everything knowing there were three guys there. Stupid if you ask me.

Originally Posted by ItzJono

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by ItzJono

i found it funny how dude decided to help AFTER the fight was over

why should the guy recording risk his life
i guess not

Only an idiot with 0 common sense gets involved in an altercation between strangers.

Again it only took 2 dudes. 3rd guy spectated and got the car started.

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Lol, he lost that fight after the 1st kick, he lucky tho it could've been much worse.

Deserved the beating

If you willingly participate in a fight you gotta take the L with no sympathy.

How about calling 911 while ur recording? Mixed feelings on the guy that got knocked out because he wasn't exactly trying to avoid fighting

solo guy instigated the situation which is stupid because your against 3 guys

And you DO NOT try to stand someone up after he got knock out.
let the him regain his conscious before anything.....

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Deserved the beating

This.  Dude pretty much started the fight, I believe he even struck first.  In my opinion he deserved to get whooped.  Didn't eem get whooped on that bad.  He's still alive, take the L and move on

If it would have been a fair one he would have wooped that first dude... that's why his mad jumped in because he knew he couldn't beat him one on one.

They shouldn't have did the repeated kicks to the head though... they gonna get serious time for that depending on the state.

A dude I knew in Queens got 9 years for kicking his opponent in the head with his Timbs while he was down... the kid was in bad shape and I can't lie even though I knew him he deserved more time than that.

The kid's face was destroyed bro... broken eye sockets, most teeth, both cheek bones, right ear, lost sight in the right eye ball... he wouldn't stop though and everyone didn't want to get in the middle and the kid was just laying there and his body kept moving like the hands on a clock go around from the repeated kicks to the dome, and he was face stomping him... we thought the kid was dead, but he lived and the guy I knew was caught because he did it infront of like mad people.

Left the kid in a pool of blood with his head split open and blood was on the parked cars around the area.\

He got more time tacked on to his bid though because he threw the hot substance they use to cook with in jail on to some other inmates I think he had a problem with.

He was a cool cat though, but he just blacked out during that fight... it was because the dude was trying to talk to his girl or something like that... that B was with a new dude like 2 months after he went away... I mean I can't knock her either because waiting 10 years is dedication or what have you.

Purple shirt deserved the beating for expecting a fair fight in 2012

Grey sweater deserves to go to jail for the post fight head kicks and needing help in the first place

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Deserved the beating

Agreed. I don't think he had learned his lesson when by the time he was knocked out cold...laid flat out.

Those extra four kicks drove the point home I guess.

eyes.gif

Stupid by the purple shirt guy.

Getting out of your car & taking on multiple people?

He lucky he ain't get shot.

Originally Posted by kdawg

What sort of idiot approaches someone who has just been badly beaten around the head and tries to lift them up.

The first lesson of helping an injured person is don't make them worse. He could have been paralysed by their stupidity.
Came in to say that.

It's sad that everyone's initial reaction nowadays is to post a video to the Internet instead of doing the right thing smh.

Saw the video on reddit, all i've got to say is why did he put his hands up. He could of easily just bluffed and puffed, and get in the car, i know the adrenaline is pumping but god damn 3-1, crazy.

Face looked like willsmith in that fat white guy movie

i blame worldstar. people would rather get a video of that than get out and try to diffuse a situation.

Back
Top Bottom