3 Months In 5 Star Resort in Hawaii "BALL so Hard mofo's wanna find me"

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif
 humblebraxton
we get it bro, you out enjoying life, thats what is all about, but damn 3 months stationary in one place...nah man...if i had that time and money, id be spending a week in a different place of the world, work my way west till i end up back in NY....go to chicago, Cali, Seattle, Alaska, Hawaii, work my way to Australia, up to Asia, over to Europe, down into Africa, cross over to south America into Central over to some of the Caribean Islands, up to Miami....mellow it all down and shooting back to NY....then I'll die a happy man....can this be achieved in 3 months?....
eek.gif

I am over 2 years deep in my tour around the world...   I got like 4 more years left so  I am no rush to leave places in a hurry.   I like to get to know people and cultures of places so I stay for a while.   When you only stay for short period of time,  it's like a vacation and you dont really remember people etc.           People coming at my grammar,  I have girl who writes my press releases and blog posts etc on professional sites so I am straight.     I knew posting this would catch a little hate, but I am not here please everyone .      I am not trying be hated, but when people come at me you gonna get smart response.    Someone could of easily said,   hey OP I think you could work on your grammar a little bit, make you "seem" more educated, just trying to help etc.     Vs  I think you write like first grader.
If you saw my non forum nike talk stuff, most of stuff is proofread.     I am first admit I am not smart when it comes to grammar stuff.     I knew should of posted more budget stuff , nobody was coming at at my grammar then.     

I see like HALF of people on here showing a lot alot of love so I appreciate yall too.   

While other half yall worried about my grammar,  I will continue to live my life.       I don't try to type bad, I just do.  
grin.gif

I take in all your opinions good or bad, or constructive criticism.  I learn from them all.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I love Hawaii...but that video did absolutely nothing, to give anyone watching it what lviing on a resort for 3 months is like

I agree video has that late night I made a million off real estate now I'm selling you the exact same course for 19.95 vibe to it.

I hate Hawaii as a single guy from the hood. It will be chill for a married man. Peru, Chile I enjoyed the more.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I love Hawaii...but that video did absolutely nothing, to give anyone watching it what lviing on a resort for 3 months is like

I was there for a week last year, great place to stay. Room we had was as big as my old townhouse. But yeah video didn't really do much for the resort. 

Originally Posted by Regis

I think this is the thread where everyone goes from giving props to OP to everyone turning their back on him.

Op why not just have an official thread and update it?

Originally Posted by jubril

laugh.gif
 humblebraxton
we get it bro, you out enjoying life, thats what is all about, but damn 3 months stationary in one place...nah man...if i had that time and money, id be spending a week in a different place of the world, work my way west till i end up back in NY....go to chicago, Cali, Seattle, Alaska, Hawaii, work my way to Australia, up to Asia, over to Europe, down into Africa, cross over to south America into Central over to some of the Caribean Islands, up to Miami....mellow it all down and shooting back to NY....then I'll die a happy man....can this be achieved in 3 months?....
eek.gif

I am over 2 years deep in my tour around the world...   I am got like 4 more years  I am no rush to leave places in a hurry.   I like to get to know people and cultures of places so I stay for a while.   When you only stay for short period of time,  it's like a vacation and you dont really remember people etc.           People coming at my grammar,  I have girl who writes my press releases and blog posts etc on professional sites so I am straight.     I knew posting this would catch a little hate, but I am not here please everyone .      I am not trying be hated, but when people come at me you gonna get smart response.    Someone could of easily said,   hey OP I think you could work on your grammar a little bit, make you "seem" more educated, just trying to help etc.     Vs  I think you write like first grader.
If you saw my non forum nike talk stuff, most of stuff is proofread.     I am first admit I am not smart when it comes to grammar stuff.     I knew should of posted more budget stuff , nobody was coming at at my grammar then.     

I see like HALF of people on here showing a lot alot of love so I appreciate yall too.   

While other half yall worried about my grammar,  I will continue to live my life.       I don't try to type bad, I just do.  
grin.gif

I take in all your opinions good or bad, or constructive criticism.  I learn from them all.

son.....sooooooon.......wash ya face b.   

please fall, alll the way back.

laugh.gif
 humblebraxton
eek.gif

I am over 2 years deep in my tour around the world...   I am got like 4 more years  I am no rush to leave places in a hurry.   I like to get to know people and cultures of places so I stay for a while.   When you only stay for short period of time,  it's like a vacation and you dont really remember people etc.           People coming at my grammar,  I have girl who writes my press releases and blog posts etc on professional sites so I am straight.     I knew posting this would catch a little hate, but I am not here please everyone .      I am not trying be hated, but when people come at me you gonna get smart response.    Someone could of easily said,   hey OP I think you could work on your grammar a little bit, make you "seem" more educated, just trying to help etc.     Vs  I think you write like first grader.

grin.gif

Is English your second language?   "I am got like 4 more years"  Do you read what you type before posting?  If you can't write or speak English coherently, how can anyone take you seriously especially in a business environment regardless of who writes your press releases?     

And OP I am not hating...  Hawaii is a hop, skip and jump for me since I live in LA and have been to all the islands in Hawaii plenty of times.  I also have a time share at the Marriott beach club in Maui so living in a resort for a week or two is not that big of a deal to me.  

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Why don't you start a official traveling thread i would greatly appreciated it because im planning a trip around the world for next year.

pimp.gif

Yea, I will do that  tomorrow would love see more brothers out here traveling . 
@Smedroc               NO I Don't 

@hongcouver604    I provide complete marketing campaigns for clients,  with provide lead generation we take percentage of biz generated     Then I also run  my own campaigns for certain products and services.    I been up your way too.   Went to Vancouver for a day then driver took us to whistler for the week really dope out there.   Stayed a chateau de whistler dope outside hottub.

@Coolidge Effect   lol  I have camera man starting april 18th with me for full year so I can step up my videos, and also shot professional videos for clients. 

I will catch again in few hours if topic is still live..   

ive seen a LOT of successful internet marketers with horrible grammar and spelling. no lie. chat logs, webinars, threads, blog posts. not saying its a pre-requisite lol, but i guess they have different priorities. even my workaholic boss (not in IM, but still in computing) who just bought a 2.9 million dollar house has horrible grammar.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

From what I understand Hawaii is boring. I'm more impressed with your free time. You win lotto? Internet Business?

hawaii,  is No thailand  for fun lol.   Hawaii can be a lot fun man.   I just wanted to be away from stuff most of time.   This Resort is like where Obama came for a bit and gave speech, and A lot NFL players stay during probowl.    Waikiki is a FUN place man,  A lot of dope clubs and stuff to do.      No Lotto, yes an Internet biz.   
props to your success
i know it must feel great to enjoy life like that.

LOL at these haters trying to tell OP how to be respected in the business world. YO this dude is on a 6 year world tour and your in a Florida suburb in your parents basement, shut up no one trying to hear your advice. OP, keep posting.

dang, thats whats up! i need to get on that internet $@*@!
roll.gif

im going to hawaii for new years, bringin on 2013. cant wait.

Bruhhhh, I was at the Ko Olina resort like 2 summers ago for my cousins wedding.. That place was so nice, the rooms were
eek.gif
huge.. all the rooms with comfortable #@! king sized beds.. I remember watching Saints and Vikings Thursday season opener at like 3 in the afternoon and it was a night game
laugh.gif
my first couple days there it was weird adjusting to time.. But
pimp.gif
on getting to stay there for 3 months, that place was nice as hell. I watched the vid before I read your post and I knew that trail you were walking looked familiar
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

what's with all the hate? everyone here wishes they could do what OP's doing. sure, you might do things differently, but can you deny that you wouldn't want to be in his position making that choice?

Originally Posted by PugLife

what's with all the hate? everyone here wishes they could do what OP's doing. sure, you might do things differently, but can you deny that you wouldn't want to be in his position making that choice?
You forget what site you on famb?

yea the hate is whack, even though its kinda confusing sometimes figuring out what hes saying, for the most part you get the jist of it, if anything, i want to see bad women man, those girls are cool, but im talkin about COLD son, like some girls from the cute girls thread fine

Originally Posted by Azndood21

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

It's "ball so hard mofos want to FINE me"...

It's a shame majority of people still think it's FIND. 
It is FIND though. When they say that %$%* CRAY, they're talking about the KRAY brothers who were crime lords that dodged the police. That's why they say "ball so hard muthafookas wanna find me, that %$%* cray".
are you joking? 

As a 21 year old from the Bay Area going to college out here, I can see how Hawaii could be pretty boring. 
It depends on how you define fun. Hawaii is a beautiful place and there's fun to be had. If you like outdoors the place is breathtaking and the water is
pimp.gif

I can't see myself living in a resort for three months though 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

LOL at these haters trying to tell OP how to be respected in the business world. YO this dude is on a 6 year world tour and your in a Florida suburb in your parents basement, shut up no one trying to hear your advice. OP, keep posting.

59000d1313404082-michelle-bachmann-bachmann-deepthroat.jpg

Some real haters in here. OP just trying to show yall different parts of the world and you guys wanna nit pick about his grammar? Sorry %*! losers.

oh and lulz at steezy for going at dude for excessiveness.. comedy.

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

Originally Posted by Azndood21

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

It's a shame majority of people still think it's FIND. 
It is FIND though. When they say that %$%* CRAY, they're talking about the KRAY brothers who were crime lords that dodged the police. That's why they say "ball so hard muthafookas wanna find me, that %$%* cray".
are you joking? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

o lawd
its both fine and find fools

Op when where you there cause i was out there from early Oct to Dec.

the Apec conference (Obama thing you mentioned) had the island on lock down it seemed. i was in waikiki tho where most of the events occurred.

Ko olina tho, definitely a beautiful place. spent about 4 days out there. definitely not the party spot tho...

Back
Top Bottom