3/31/09 Cavaliers V DEEEEEEEEETROIT Pistons

Yes it was a missed dunk..... and yeah were losing......and yeah you're 40-1 at home.....

But Will Bynum almost just ended Wally Worlds career.....
sick.gif
. Dude histWest with the shimmy and hopped over Sczerbs like a pylon.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

CAVS by 9 in a sleeper.... This Pistons team is nothing without Mr. Big Shot running the point..... they have given up..... lol

Close....
laugh.gif

but a win is a win...
pimp.gif

HAHAHAHAHA funny dude

Is Ohio state gonna choke in another bowl game? Dudes get smoked in more bowls more than weed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Get to a legitimate bowl game and then talk, man I hate the whole state of Michigan, whole state can eat a bag full of baby %#%#

as for the game, lets keep it going, I def do not want to play Pistons first round, I Hope they play Orlando and give them a hard time, hopefully Bulls willlose towards the end and the Pistons will win

Thank you Bobcats

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

your right on that, my bad lol, well least we owned you guys over the last few seasons.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

your right on that, my bad lol, well least we owned you guys over the last few seasons.
lol, ya the rivalry aint the same when michigan cant get a damn win

Not the prettiest of wins but we got it done. 61 and counting....AND the Lakers lose. Let's just keep this up boys.

Has anyone else seen our TOs recently? We've been doing an amazing job of taking care of the ball. Now if we could've knocked down some more shotstonight...Z...Joe Smith...even LeBron...yikes. Can't complain too much with a win though
laugh.gif

pretty fun game to go to. crowd was pretty loud. if im not too lazy ill update w some pics later

this team just doesnt lose.
and the Lakers lost wow.

looks like theyll have home court locked up all the way through.

BELLE do you sit front row with a jersey on all the time? I think i Seen a guy that looked like you with the yellow jersey on?

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by kdawg

It wasn't that long ago that we were scared of the Pistons. Not any more.

Still on track for 69 wins!
Once it becomes apparent that they are the #1 seed in the East I think Mike Brown will start to rest the team..... I believe a healthy CAVS team can get the Lakers in LA....

My prediction is 67-15
pimp.gif

I would love to see them tie the Bird Celtics for most home wins in a season (40) and get that lowest turnover record.....
pimp.gif

All that is left to grab is the Chip.....
Yeah, you're absolutely right that 67 is more realistic - and possible. The Lakers have a tougher schedule so hopefully some guys can get somerest in the last couple of games.

I can see them equalling that Celtics record though - that's worth playing the starters to keep that feeling of (near) invincibility at home.

Originally Posted by siramazing

BELLE do you sit front row with a jersey on all the time? I think i Seen a guy that looked like you with the yellow jersey on?

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I thought about asking the same question because I've seen that kid multiple times.

heres some pics from the game. idk why some come out grainy, the camera is awesome i just dont know what im doin i guess

n30100512_34732520_5175040.jpg

n30100512_34732522_7097443.jpg

n30100512_34732523_3965490.jpg

n30100512_34732527_6493296.jpg

n30100512_34732528_4258641.jpg

n30100512_34732529_3171100.jpg
n30100512_34732531_992045.jpg

n30100512_34732550_4527602.jpg

im from euclid so i had to get the shirt

Back
Top Bottom