3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

No my ticket says the same but that's not the winning # I watched it live & the 1st # was 46

i feel which ever state needs those taxes the most thats where you'll find the winning ticket...

$640 MILLION MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT HIT IN MARYLAND

Saturday, March 31st, 2012

Winning Ticket Sold in Baltimore County one of several nationwide

Maryland sold one of the winning tickets for last night’s record-breaking $640 million Mega Millions jackpot. The lucky ticket was purchased at a retailer in Baltimore County. Lottery officials are waiting for information on jackpot winners from other Mega Millions states. The multi-state Mega Millions game is played in 44 states and jurisdictions – including Maryland, Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia. Last night’s winning numbers were 2-4-23-38-46 and Mega Ball 23.

“This is truly remarkable and historic,

frown.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

Maryland sold one of the winning tickets for last night’s record-breaking $640 million Mega Millions jackpot. The lucky ticket was purchased at a retailer in Baltimore County. Lottery officials are waiting for information on jackpot winners from other Mega Millions states. The multi-state Mega Millions game is played in 44 states and jurisdictions – including Maryland, Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia. Last night’s winning numbers were 2-4-23-38-46 and Mega Ball 23.

I coulda bought a haircut instead of playin smh...

EDIT:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Good for that person... Until next time my friends
tired.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

That ticket is 100% fake
laugh.gif
..If you just won $496 mil, you're taking pics and posting them online? I'd be sleeping in front of the lotto office with my ipad on different websites ready to click "Submit order" on everything I've ever wanted to own. USPS would be at my door everyday for the next month

The ticket is fake but there would be plenty of time to snap a pic and tweet it, only takes 15 seconds

and if I seen you looking all silly and happy, shopping on ur ipad  in front of the lotto office hours after the drawing... im robbing u like chris from the wire did bow wow, im just sayin

Maryland is looking at ltriple digits in the millions in taxes right to them... Just because a winner was announced there. Taxes are awarded to a state that is lucky? I just can't get past how crazy a system the lotteries really are. We are all blinded by the money. I hope many can look at this record setting event, and jump ship forever.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Maryland is looking at ltriple digits in the millions in taxes right to them... Just because a winner was announced there. Taxes are awarded to a state that is lucky? I just can't get past how crazy a system the lotteries really are. We are all blinded by the money. I hope many can look at this record setting event, and jump ship forever.

i dont see whats the problem tho..

but yall just told me and it was reported no winners....
frown.gif
now there's winners? bummer.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i dont see whats the problem tho..
A lot of states are in a red. Winning the lotto could help so many states, let alone the people who actually picked the numbers... I think the money should be divided among all active states. On my local news, the officials were talking about what it would mean if a local won.... The state of MD won today, along with the other state with big winners.

Originally Posted by swendro88

This lotto joint is a fraud I watched the first number drawn live and it was a 46 now it's 2 !$%$ is a scam

Back
Top Bottom