3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Who ever the winner is, is gonna hate it and love it. People will be on them just for the money but hey if you had that money I dont think you'll care
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Are the people waiting in line idiots or am I missing something?

I was at Fred Meyer and there was a line of 30 people when there's an empty 7-11 across the street

luck is what these people claim. Idiots at the Bluebird lined up HOURS in advance before it's opened today over here in Hawthorne. Anything for luck though
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I bought three tickets, and even that felt too much when I made the initial purchase
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

So, when the numbers get posted, is he really gonna go through $10,000 worth of tickets haha.

Anyone in Illinois, have you guys tried the new online tickets?
They have machines which scan the bar-code on the bottom
That plus they will also announce which store the ticket was purchased so that will narrow it down.

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Who ever the winner is, is gonna hate it and love it. People will be on them just for the money but hey if you had that money I dont think you'll care
smokin.gif

If you were the sole winner of the jackpot tonight you could "help out" anybody you give a %*** about and still have over $220 mil.

Don't have to buy everyone a mansion with matching lambos.

I just want them to draw the numbers already! I'm excited but exhausted and just wanna go to bed.

If there is no winner Friday, the jackpot would increase to an estimated $975 million, said Athena Hernandez of the D.C. lottery. That drawing would occur Tuesday.

Vomits.

Back
Top Bottom