Let her keep it or Repo

• Let her keep it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Repo, let the new scrub buy her one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam ain't even make to long enough to have a special event where that would atleast be acceptable. Part of me says eat that L and learn, the other part says FDB, rake her over the coals.

Fam ain't even make to long enough to have a special event where that would atleast be acceptable. Part of me says eat that L and learn, the other part says FDB, rake her over the coals.

My vote is for a home invasion to get "da lewy" back.

Furthermore, OP should put the burner to baby girl's dead and demand she golden shower him one last time. Matter of fact, demand the new dude tinkle on him too.

OP need to show these clowns he bout that life, and refuses to be disrespected.

I really think that is the best play.

Last edited:
Yea right, because I can point him out in the skreets?

I legit wonder how fun you are to be around in real life.

Ppl share stories on Internet forums.
You missed my point.

I am talking about, what is the point of posting stories where you CLEARLY look like a damn fool.

So what if you can't point them out in real life.

And I don't need you thinking about me and my fun factor in the real world man. Do something better with your imagination

It's always you asking people why they post specific stories on an online forum like go outside man. There doesn't have to be a rhyme or reason why someone posts something like this.

Answer me this. How far into the relationship did you waste 2k? And if you dropped that on a bag.........im sure you wasted double on the ring

Lesson to the youngins out here. An emotional attachment beats out the best pipework 9/10 times...

The key is to have her in the palm of your hands before you beat. Therefore the pipe is just icing on the cake.

Reactions: 17
Lesson to the youngins out here. An emotional attachment beats out the best pipework 9/10 times...

The key is to have her in the palm of your hands before you beat. Therefore the pipe is just icing on the cake.

No pun intended.
But this statement is very true.

Last edited:
Can someone link me to the iphone thread ya'll are saying rivals this level of L?

Someone aware me on the military and iPhone lulz

Dude that took the major L edited his post....but basically a chick he was tounge wrasslin wit that he met at the bar robbed him of his iphone after a 40 oz....came cryin to NT. posted her snap and shorty was flossin his iphone wit better pics and new cases in every pic.......but homie came up on the flu games so his L wasnt that major.

Last edited:
Lmao this thread just made my day. Yall gotta do better mane sheesh.
Rule no1 don't talk down on another man pipe game when he took ur ol lady n she rockin ur 2k bag

Last edited:
Someone aware me on the military and iPhone lulz

Most dudes that join the military be married in like 4 months after they get done with basic to some random chick. I think dudes do it cause you get that salary boost when you're married

Idk man. If it was me? I'm DEFINITELY running in her house.

Ima take what's mine (the bag).

Daaaaaaamn OP.
That story is on some real sucka ****.
I'm not spending 2 stacks on a chick I've only been with for 8 months.
She played you and you won't post her pics?
More sucka behavior. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom