Last edited:
no you dont, you wanna buy your own

dont ever let no ***** do more than dinner and fun dates for you

dont let em pay ya bills

dont let em buy you high ticket items

nada

if a dude wanna do that, you should get dry and look at him as a mark/lame

dm me some exclusive **** 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm obvs kidding I have Louie bags and I've bought them all [emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] Doesn't mean they wouldn't make a nice gift

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm obvs kidding I have Louie bags and I've bought them all [emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] Doesn't mean they wouldn't make a nice gift
on canal street?

Squirt girls get all the gifts.

Creamers >>> squirters   
Exactly. I was pissed the last time I had a squirter in my bed. Somebody gotta clean that foolishness up.

Also I thought only rappers and fools who followed rappers closely bought chicks silly over priced bags. Smh.

Hold that L if you out here buying that crap. I can think of a million things that I can upgrade in my house that my lady will appreciate. She would probably tell me to take that **** back anyway.

Exactly. I was pissed the last time I had a squirter in my bed. Somebody gotta clean that foolishness up.

Also I thought only rappers and fools who followed rappers closely bought chicks silly over priced bags. Smh.

Hold that L if you out here buying that crap. I can think of a million things that I can upgrade in my house that my lady will appreciate. She would probably tell me to take that **** back anyway.
This

You guys never put towels down? I got a mattress waterproof topper to keep the mattress clean from anything.

locating towels, putting towels down, then cleaning up after + added laundry = hella work bro

its coo every now and then don't get me wrong.....

but ima have to go creamer on this one.

Shortty missed out. She don't know I really would have bought her one or several. She's the hero I needed right now

Last edited:
locating towels, putting towels down, then cleaning up after + added laundry = hella work bro

its coo every now and then don't get me wrong.....

but ima have to go creamer on this one.
Def kinda dampers the mood, but just look at it as putting a condom on your bed. Chick I was messing with is a squirter to the tenth power, and she catches multiple O's. At first I was like :pimp: then when I realized that I had to clean it up, I had the :smh:

I think the mixture to clean the mattress is half cup baking soda, cup of hydrogen peroxide and a drop of detergent. Mad tedious and ill be damn if I go through it again.

Sometimes when that moment hits it's just go time, no time for that other ****.

This is also true, which is why I had to clean the mattress the second and final time.

That's more of a cover up to mask any odors.

The combination I posted will remove pretty much any odor or stain from a bodily fluid.

post to av ratio

dont be like that spiderman guy tho, everyone thinks its funny but its wild corny 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom