-

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Me and my kids mom tried. And failed miserably. All the issues we had before seemingly got worse. Now we're straight, we live 6 minutes from each other and I have my daughter 4 days out of the week. Not on child support, still blowing my BM's back out whenever I feel like it. I don't know if I'm helping or not
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I laugh 'cause this sounds similar to my situation. 

But we're about 15 mins apart, and I'm only 22 and she is 21.....among other things. Lets just say we are beginning to realize we are doing it just for him....
grin.gif

family sociology has proven this to be detrimental to the child. if a couple has a child and dont like each other, you are actually doing the child more good then harm when you separate.

i could tell you more, but i sold my book back already lol.

family sociology has proven this to be detrimental to the child. if a couple has a child and dont like each other, you are actually doing the child more good then harm when you separate.

Had to split with the BM two weeks after my son was born. We get along better now that we aren't in each others faces everyday. 

Had to split with the BM two weeks after my son was born. We get along better now that we aren't in each others faces everyday. 

no good. the kid will grow up miserable in a broken household. let the parents seperate. theyll each find another person and be happy. so whereever the kid goes they will be happy in 2 different happy households. when the kid graduates high school the parents will split up anyway.

no good. the kid will grow up miserable in a broken household. let the parents seperate. theyll each find another person and be happy. so whereever the kid goes they will be happy in 2 different happy households. when the kid graduates high school the parents will split up anyway.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Me and my kids mom tried. And failed miserably. All the issues we had before seemingly got worse. Now we're straight, we live 6 minutes from each other and I have my daughter 4 days out of the week. Not on child support, still blowing my BM's back out whenever I feel like it. I don't know if I'm helping or not
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But we're about 15 mins apart, and I'm only 22 and she is 21.....among other things. Lets just say we are beginning to realize we are doing it just for him....
grin.gif

Not worth it fam. Remain friends, and smash if you can
laugh.gif
But dont subject your son to arguments and #%@#%##!. Kids don't need that growing up. Stay active in his life and it'll hopefully be smooth sailing if you got a semi rational one. Avoid that child support, *$#! is a killer from what I hear
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Not worth it fam. Remain friends, and smash if you can
laugh.gif
But dont subject your son to arguments and #%@#%##!. Kids don't need that growing up. Stay active in his life and it'll hopefully be smooth sailing if you got a semi rational one. Avoid that child support, *$#! is a killer from what I hear
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ekon one

Now listen here, ListenHere

when I was a kid I used to WISH my parents got divorced. They would constantly fight, get mad at me and I was pretty much depressed more days than I was happy.
this is why staying together for the kids has to be the single dumbest thing in the history of the world.

Originally Posted by ekon one

Now listen here, ListenHere

when I was a kid I used to WISH my parents got divorced. They would constantly fight, get mad at me and I was pretty much depressed more days than I was happy.
this is why staying together for the kids has to be the single dumbest thing in the history of the world.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Take it this was from a textbook?

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Take it this was from a textbook?

I don't have a kid but just like I've been telling a friend of mine it's cheaper to keep her.  Not to be insensitive to you or anyone else in here but if you didn't want to be with the chick or the significant other you should have thought about that before you laid down with them. 

I don't have a kid but just like I've been telling a friend of mine it's cheaper to keep her.  Not to be insensitive to you or anyone else in here but if you didn't want to be with the chick or the significant other you should have thought about that before you laid down with them. 

if you're serious about it...go see a professional counselor.

"working it out" without really trying to change or having the tools to change your existing behavior doesn't usually work

if you're serious about it...go see a professional counselor.

"working it out" without really trying to change or having the tools to change your existing behavior doesn't usually work

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it doesn't work.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it doesn't work.[/color]

I'm on the opposite end I'll get into details if I have to but sometimes I feel selfish or guilty that I did not stay with my child's father because of what long term effect/affect(whatever) it might have on my daughter

Back
Top Bottom