Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

it's not about how many people till you find "the one"
Once you know YOURSELF, you'll know exactly what you're looking for in someone else. There are several people in the world who would probably be able to meet the criteria once YOU know what it is.
Realest +##% you ever wrote

Right right. 
/thread.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Once you know YOURSELF, you'll know exactly what you're looking for in someone else. There are several people in the world who would probably be able to meet the criteria once YOU know what it is.
Realest +##% you ever wrote

Right right. 
/thread.

pax09.jpg

pax09.jpg

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

Originally Posted by needsomejays

no such thing as the "one" 

happy.gif
This guy gets it. Nice avatar.
grin.gif
. I think the "one" you speak of is just a states symbol. If you think shes as good as you are going to do. That means she's the "one" for "you". I guess.
laugh.gif

liberty.jpg

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

Originally Posted by needsomejays

no such thing as the "one" 

happy.gif
This guy gets it. Nice avatar.
grin.gif
. I think the "one" you speak of is just a states symbol. If you think shes as good as you are going to do. That means she's the "one" for "you". I guess.
laugh.gif

liberty.jpg

Dathbgboy wrote:
Most of yall fools passed up on the one b/c yall are "too young" to settle down. U win some, u lose many
My dilemma; she's amazing but i can't even make her my girl even because i feel i'm too young to be in a relationship again...

Dathbgboy wrote:
Most of yall fools passed up on the one b/c yall are "too young" to settle down. U win some, u lose many
My dilemma; she's amazing but i can't even make her my girl even because i feel i'm too young to be in a relationship again...

have a one night stand.....have a chic that cheats on her man....have a chic that wont give it up very easy.....have a chic that only gets with you for money......have a chic from another race......then think about what you really want and find it.

Having all those things will help in the long run..........Been with my ONE for 8 years....married for 1 1/2.......i had all those before i settled down.

have a one night stand.....have a chic that cheats on her man....have a chic that wont give it up very easy.....have a chic that only gets with you for money......have a chic from another race......then think about what you really want and find it.

Having all those things will help in the long run..........Been with my ONE for 8 years....married for 1 1/2.......i had all those before i settled down.

This!!

This!!

It's a pretty wide-spread rule of the thumb that 3rd one is the one. Hope you kept all the old entries in your Roll-o-dex.

It's a pretty wide-spread rule of the thumb that 3rd one is the one. Hope you kept all the old entries in your Roll-o-dex.

This.. I found mines though. Knew it when I met her, she exceeded my expectations.

This.. I found mines though. Knew it when I met her, she exceeded my expectations.

usually the less, the more likely your are to find "the one" if that even exists. How many dudes do u hear reminiscing about their first girl, first love, first anything? If you worried about quantity, then after a certain point it all becomes static. 

usually the less, the more likely your are to find "the one" if that even exists. How many dudes do u hear reminiscing about their first girl, first love, first anything? If you worried about quantity, then after a certain point it all becomes static. 

You don't go about life looking for that "one". You go through relationships to experience and test out what makes you feel content. When you go through relationships expecting that one.. you only open yourself to being let down and never learning.

You don't go about life looking for that "one". You go through relationships to experience and test out what makes you feel content. When you go through relationships expecting that one.. you only open yourself to being let down and never learning.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Most of yall fools passed up on the one b/c yall are "too young" to settle down. U win some, u lose many.
This happened too me 
eyes.gif

Now I'm just shamelessly smashing different chicks with no commitment.

Oh, it's good to be me 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom