27 NBA Standouts Named To 2010-12 USA Basketball Men’s National Team

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

joe johnson?
brandon roy?

please tell me they declined the offer
Roy wanted the summer off cuz of his knee. JJ has been out since 07... I guess he sorta had a falling out.

Coach K said he loved Joe , Colangelo must still be salty

I think Joe Johnson doesn't want to play, from reading an article about him he doesn't like the spotlight on him

im sure there is a reason rondo aint on there..i dont see him NOT being invited esp over a westbrook

Originally Posted by haiti5

im sure there is a reason rondo aint on there..i dont see him NOT being invited esp over a westbrook
It has to have something to do with his free throw shooting.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Kevin Love needs to be on this team he will be the best big passer.
You wanted Love on the 13-39 Timberwolves' bench a month ago and now you're saying "he needs" to be on Team USA?
Why not. Love is on the bench now and there winning right. (sorta 4-1)Whatever i think it's nice that there looking at Love and Jefferson. which ever one makes it would be good for the wolves.
You're not making sense.

Jefferson i can see though.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by haiti5

chris_paul_rajon_rondo.jpg
Basically.  In OP's article, it's stated that Rondo was one of two players to be invited but declined.  Given the eagerness of young players to be on the Team USA, there's no other reason for him to turn the invitation down other than Chris Paul would whoop and chew his #+% out every practice.  Jordan and Isiash in a point guard form.

Iggy will make the team, especially if people are sitting out for the '10 games. Dudes were sayin cause of contract situations with all the free agents at the end of this year some may not play, like Wade and Lebron.

All I care is that we bring home Gold, we haven't won gold in the World Championships since 94

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Kendrick Perkins?
grin.gif
Although I hate him, he does bring the toughness we need in the front  court, not like hes going to make it though

Back
Top Bottom