25 yr old blk male, 32 yr old wht female HELP ME!!! lol

this is exactly why i been lurking since 02 this is not sexual in anyway and trust me i wish she was bad then i would be trying to hit married or not (sad iknow) but i just want to know how to not come off as an *%+%%## my original thought was right it seems i guess there really is now way around it. this isoffice politics feel me? its 3 people in the whole business most of the time its me and her alone its hard to ignore someone like that w/o coming off#%%# rudeespecially given the subject she stay on. come on im a parent im "suppose" to understand someone wanting to have a kid and being upset that they cantbut i dont care %#+% it i just wanted advice like i said maybe thats why i never tried a board i guess yall want pix and +$+% lol but it wasnt a sex thing so isaw it as irrelevant.

as far as "bad set of blacks" im refferring to that idea some poeple express of there being "black people" and "*****z" andhaving to seperate the two.

i was just pointing that if this women know half of the real me she wouldnt even want to talk to me at all thats the irony of the situation

let one of your friends know if they are desperate and lonely....and attempt to hook them up.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom