24 Looking to build Credit... What are some good tips on your first Credit Card

Should I get Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited or Discover It next? Looking for a good cash back card.

Should I get Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited or Discover It next? Looking for a good cash back card.

Those 3 are the ones I'm looking at...The Chase cards have a $150 sign up bonus, but discover matches the cash back for the first year and their 5% categories seem decent

Leaning towards the discover it card...they still do bonus $ for referral links for both ppl? If so anyone wanna send me their referral link so we both can get some extra $?

Giving the referral vultures a Christmas present. Tis the season.
I see. I just leave mine on the signature line and if someone wants to click, they can click it.

Don't check in here as much as I used to, but glad to see people still getting those scores up :nthat:

it’s been months and I still can’t find out how to activate 5% on chase. Googled it and everything. I’m starting to think I’m not eligible or something :lol:

Basically I’m asking can someone screenshot it and circle it for me or something? Or step by step directions ? :lol:

I don’t know why I can’t find it :blush:

Those feels when not a US citizen so no credit history and everything that includes interest is sky high.

Never been late for a payment in my life. Sigh.

it’s been months and I still can’t find out how to activate 5% on chase. Googled it and everything. I’m starting to think I’m not eligible or something :lol:

Basically I’m asking can someone screenshot it and circle it for me or something? Or step by step directions ? :lol:

I don’t know why I can’t find it :blush:

I usually get an email that tells me to activate it :lol:

But in the chase app, scroll to the bottom of the main page and hit redeem rewards, scroll to the bottom again and it should have your 5% cb info and the option to activate it

Or log into your account online and it should be on your account overview page

20171218_194508.png

I usually get an email that tells me to activate it :lol:

But in the chase app, scroll to the bottom of the main page and hit redeem rewards, scroll to the bottom again and it should have your 5% cb info and the option to activate it

Or log into your account online and it should be on your account overview page

20171218_194508.png
Mine doesn’t have that option :nerd: :nerd: I knew I couldn’t be missing it this whole time. Gonna call them

I googled it and there was a link to sign up but I can’t even do that. Never got an email to sign up for them either, like u said u get :nerd: I get emails when I pay

I have a freedom unlimited btw

Mine doesn’t have that option :nerd: :nerd: I knew I couldn’t be missing it this whole time. Gonna call them

I googled it and there was a link to sign up but I can’t even do that. Never got an email to sign up for them either, like u said u get :nerd: I get emails when I pay

I have a freedom unlimited btw

That's why. Freedom Unlimited doesn't have the 5% cash back quarterly. Only the regular Freedom card

My score been hovering between 785 and 790 for the past three months now :stoneface: :smh: Want this damn 800 before I apply for a Chase Sapphire.

I got overly ambitious and requested a limit increase to 40k from 13.5 from amex. Got denied :lol:

Knew I should done like 25k or something

There is a car that I co signed for about two years ago. The young lady is behind on her note almost to the point where they are ready to take it. I know I can not purchase a car for myself until the past due balance is paid on the car she has. But will that be enough? Or will the banks look into the fact that the car payment was past due for so long and still decides to deney me for a car loan?

Back
Top Bottom