Originally Posted by Murdalandhitman

op4ccw.jpg

F outta here with that BS
i'm so tired of this .gif. jesus christ.

laugh.gif
I don't think anybody is gonna cop that unless they the type to collect all the different versions of Monopoly. I'm sure it's gonna cost way more than the original too

Originally Posted by mjbetch

it's only for this year. it's not forever.
yeah, i'm sure it's just a gimmick for the 75th anniversary....unless they're stupid, there's no way they'll get rid of the classic version.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

i still got busy even with a banker, exchanging bills FTW
your banker must have been stupid then.
i just be talking to them while exchanging, 
laugh.gif
. Those 3 secs they not thinking is the 3 secs, i copp property for half the value. 
pimp.gif

It looks weird like that. DO NOT LIKE. It looks even more confusing electronically. (Never played an electronic version)

Monopoly is still the ##+# though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. Those 3 secs they not thinking is the 3 secs, i copp property for half the value. 
pimp.gif

it's not even the banker really.  With all these dudes in here admitting to cheating, you think I'ma take a bathroom break or something and just leave my money on the table? *child, please* gif the electronic one's so simple.  put your card in the machine, press + or -, then dollar amount and that's it.  easy peasy

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

it's not even the banker really.  With all these dudes in here admitting to cheating, you think I'ma take a bathroom break or something and just leave my money on the table? *child, please* gif the electronic one's so simple.  put your card in the machine, press + or -, then dollar amount and that's it.  easy peasy
I need to try this out

The debit card version looks fun, but I could never play it. I'm always the banker and always stealing from the bank.

when did they switch to debit cards?...

part of the fun of the game was throwing down the play money onto the board when you bought something.
And part of the fun was throwing the money AT people when you landed on their hotels
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

when did they switch to debit cards?...

part of the fun of the game was throwing down the play money onto the board when you bought something.
Coppin Park Place w/ a bunch of colored meant u WERE doin it

pimp.gif

Wow, I never cheated. I was usually the banker because I liked the extra work and involved. I have friends who said I must cheat because I won so often. But I just literally get lucky and then just make good trades.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but it's easy, maybe easier to cheat with the cards.  hit a 5 instead of a 2 and that's an extra $300

well, only the banker has access to the machine & best believe you got two people looking at him at all times because the money someone gets has to come out of someone else's debit card too so you know they're not trying to lose more than the proper amount.  see?

Back
Top Bottom