Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Twenty Two Inch Rims Fa Sho

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Twenty Two Inch Rims Fa Sho

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Sucka...

She lets me live with her rent free, buys me all types of clothes, pays for my school books and all that. Pays for everything. Far from a sucka
She's tired of taking care of you and wanted a real man that would actually take care of her and he piped, by the way youre not doing it. I would be ashamed as a man to admit that.
tired.gif
agreed. that's nothing to be proud of..learn to be a man and pipe your girl properly..she's probably in the campus library gettin her brains piped out right now by a dude who can afford his own college books
laugh.gif

Im broke, aint no shame in my game. College aint no joke on my wallet. But at the same time you are not truly pimping till you got girls willing to pay for all your expenses so yall dont know what you are talking about.
Been there done that, you aint doing nothing I havent done before. I wouldnt brag about it like its a good thing

Not bragging, who is proud to be broke? jsut stating the facts. Hopefully law school can put those dollars in my pockets

Having a girl, who is possible cheating on you, support you completely is something to be proud of? Everyday NT opens my eyes.

Perhaps you should get your act together. If she is letting somebody else hit, she's obviously open to the idea of replacements--judging by your lack ofaccomplishments, you wouldn't be the hardest one for a girl of her caliber (she's basically supporting you) to replace. Hell, slide her my way.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Having a girl, who is possible cheating on you, support you completely is something to be proud of? Everyday NT opens my eyes.

Like I said, ain't nothing to be proud of. But Im definitely not losing. I got a beautiful girl who supports me financially when I'm down. And Idon't think she is cheating or ever would but you never know. A female can always be replaced so I'm never mad. She just told me yesterday she wants tohave my babies so...
grin.gif

You or someone been puttin in work son shorty got a flat spot on her ##% tell her to rotate that ##%!.

LMAO..you got played son..dont nobody do that for nothin..did you ever think shes lettin you stay there and paying for all your !##* cuz shes @%%$!! around onyou? Not to play devil's advocate or anything but if shes payin for everything and you just there chillin, that "independent women" mind framewill come into play and she'll pretty much +@#@ wit whoever she wants too...

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by magneto621

the mass is not impressive by the way..below average white booty FTL
sick.gif

i'll hit it.....depending on her face tho
laugh.gif

i'd hit it too...just 4 the fun of it and depending how bored i am
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ok think of it this way.. if ur girl ever gets a call from another female saying "ur man is doin ya dirty"

u dont think ur girl would ask you? would she REALLY just ignore that?

nah...

Back
Top Bottom