lol_wut_pear_pink.jpg

People always ask me what's wrong out of the blue. There's this one kid on my basketball team that has a face that demonstrates "attitude".He won't say *#++ and people are always saying he has attitude.

would you rather have your face smiling as your default face?
Ol' Jack Nicholson Joker lookin ...

OP I feel your pain..chicks always think Im this mad, angry but yet unexplainable beautiful tall black man

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by r0yalty

You ugly B?
roll.gif

Me: Smile, son.
You:
indifferent.gif

Me: Why ain't you smilin?
You: I am smilin.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yo no lie...I did that to somebody before.
laugh.gif

I'm the same way. I can be in a good mood..just don't feel like smilin.

People usually say I have a nonchalant look on my face. They're always like "you never care".

OP I know exactly what you're talking about. Up until a few years ago I was ALWAYS walking around with my mean mug on. I finally realized I had to changethat up quick when I was walkin across campus one day, and this real cute girl I had been feelin for awhile was walkin towards me, all smiles. Didnt evenrealize it until she was a few feat away. I just had the most sour face on the whole time. I still catch myself doin it sometimes. Just a few weeks ago I wasin a club (more like crappy college bar with a dance floor and dj) with some friends, booth, bottle, plenty of
pimp.gif
feelin real nice, just kickin it, watchingpeople dance. Like halfway through the night this dude who was there with his girl started actin like he had a major issue with me, all because he thought Ihad been mean muggin him all night. But for real, just make a conscious effort to smile more, or at least relax your face a little bit. I get WAY more smilesfrom cute girls when I'm smiling than when I got that "somebody just stole my car" look. People are interested in why you're smiling. No onecares about why you look mad.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by r0yalty

You ugly B?
roll.gif

Me: Smile, son.
You:
indifferent.gif

Me: Why ain't you smilin?
You: I am smilin.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmao
roll.gif
yall hilarious.

Quig707: Imma keep in mind what you said for tomorrow. Thx.

That used to be me a couple years ago, people would always tell me to smile.
Now I smile all the time, even if it is not too genuine its just a reaction when I see people.

I know exactly what you mean OP. I think it's usually because your caught up in your thoughts. You be thinking a lot?

people tell me i look too serious and unapproachable sometimes... when I talk though im always smiling and joking around

Unappreciation appreciated. I've been like this my whole life like everyone just thinks I'm angry at the world. This has resulted into countlessarguments with dudes who think I'm grillin them but I can care less about all that because most females I talk to swear its sexy as hell so I can live withit
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom