21 Jump Street Trailer

laugh.gif
looks pretty dumb and funny

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

movie about undercover narcs...no thanks.
It's not a documentary. The hell is wrong with people? Taking a stand against some goofy movie about cops posing as high school students. It ain't real life.

Movie was dumb yet still the funniest movie I've seen since the first Hangover.  Channing Tatum surprised me with how funny he actually is.

Brothers see this. It really is a funny movie. They made references to the original and even joked about the reuse of past movies/stories (the ice cube scene).

Best part about the movie is

Spoiler [+]
Jonah hills character can bag the lead chick because she's technically legal

Spoiler 2
Spoiler [+]
Johnny depp undercover

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Brothers see this. It really is a funny movie. They made references to the original and even joked about the reuse of past movies/stories (the ice cube scene).

Best part about the movie is

Spoiler [+]
Jonah hills character can bag the lead chick because she's technically legal

Spoiler 2
Spoiler [+]
Johnny depp undercover
surprised the hell out of me.

Saw it at midnight. Pretty funny, was hoping for a bit more over-the-top scenes though. I still recommend it.

Spoiler [+]
-I knew Depp was to make a cameo, and was waiting for it all movie, and was
eek.gif
to find out he was the DEA.
-I was crying when Tatum and Hill were tripping and Rob Riggle's character was morphing into an ice-cream cone, that Furby-looking creature and his eyebrows turned into his mustache
roll.gif

Movie has me rollin'! 
roll.gif

If you're too serious about a story line, and drama etc then don't watch it.

You just want to laugh, and have a good time I recommend this! 
happy.gif

Funniest movie I've seen a while. Definitely recommend it. And they're coming out with a sequel.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vaphenom06

Channing Tatum surprised me with how funny he actually is.

dude was also funny in the dilemma. had me in tears his reaction to his dead fish on the ground in that movie 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom