I'm officially not a lebron fan, I already have money set aside to attend our first home game against the heat to boo this man for life

happy.gif

Im sorry though guys. I cant even imagine the pain.

after all the *@@$ we have been through as fans this really did not effect me....Lebron showed who he truly is, a coward, will always bleed orange and blue

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

after all the *@@$ we have been through as fans this really did not effect me....Lebron showed who he truly is, a coward, will always bleed orange and blue

WORD UP.

I hope nothing but failure for LeBron (specifically LeBron never hated Wade) but at least he is about winning. I hope a whole curse befalls him and anything he touches for the rest of his life.

I never bought in to the tarnished image and asterisks if he wins a title cuz he did it with a super team. The whole alpha dog nonsense and he has to be the #1 guy. LeBron aint about that life. I just hope he never wins.

Time to move on Knicks fans. Don't let it linger. 7-10 pages of cursing him out and lets keep it moving. We still making moves. Donnie got a plan now we know Bron aint involved in it.

Alright fam... let's MOVE ON...

What's the next move for THIS SEASON??

Keep Lee? Trading Lee? What about the rest of the cap room?

Oh well, eff Lebron. Do that sign/trade with the Warriors and get CP3 or Melo midseason. Don't the Nets look foolish now for that billboard. They're the biggest losers in free agency.

Alright fam... let's MOVE ON...

What's the next move for THIS SEASON??

Keep Lee? Trading Lee? What about the rest of the cap room?

It's things like this that make it hard to be a Knick fan. Not to rub it in to the real fans, but how many times are Knick fans going to feel like this? It's heart breaking to anticipate and then nothing. I was more tight when Barkley said that he was going to sign with them and then changed his mind, then Reggie, then waaay after the fact Mike said it. It's ridiculous.

i propose a "no mention of lebron unless its in a negative light" movement...

there should also be a new nickname for him
nerd.gif

I like how people come in here to provoke people with the smart comments.

Everyone that was a Knick fan BEFORE July 1, is still a fan after. Believe that.

So yall can miss us with that !#%%#%@.

Back
Top Bottom